So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 3172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

;' /  the inevitable natural course when politics is allowed into the workplace.

Larry,

I have to tell ya at first I thought it was a joke! I mean seriously the guy wants to hand out joints!!  He can't form a sentence! OMG! and these folks "Have a plan" Lets pray they fail! I am sick of the words Social Justice, Global, Global Citizen, One World, The Collective, and on and on...UGH!

yeah, I noticed that too - and the joke/warning on cookies at the end too.  struck me as kinda single focused for a founder of a transformational software company. There's a lot of completely absurd in there imo,  the white privilege guy as another example.

pardon the way thoughts bounce around and collide in this head-o-mine... it reminded me of the Thrive movement, which I took notice of several years ago. THRIVE  ...enough to watch the full length movie/documentary, which should be enough to scare the heck outa anybody of sound mind. I'd recommend the trailer to get the gist, but it doesn't get near the depth of wishful/delusional belief the long version goes into.

Suzie, Luis' video renders in my browser just fine. Nothing like the "skinny" example you provided. I see in my browser what one would expect.

Sooooo...

Ms Diane "Please-address-me-as-senator" Feinstein says that somebody that doesn't want any exposure, let alone even want to press charges, or even have any proof of the accusations...said that JUSTICE Kavanaugh (get used to it, "ma'am") had perhaps, maybe, probably misbheaved - IN HIGH SCHOOL!?

AAAA AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!

So, tell us, "ma'am", did Justice Kavanaugh t pull a girl's hair?  And, let me guess,, he had transported his "dog" in a pet carrier "on the roof if gus car" too!  OMG!!!

LOL

q8-D

Btw,

To Snaetor Susan Collins,

The People are WATCHING you!

Maher even bemoaned it as making 'us' look bad. could it be that they're figuring out that if childhood behavior is fair game they're the most likely to suffer the consequences??  ...considering childish behavior is their forte' 

... AND - taco bell was voted as the best Mexican restaurant in America?? c'mon now, how sad that is as an indicator of either completely clueless or corrupt.

The bitches...errr uhhhh...I mean the witches cauldron has been set on high heat. The demcorats are beyond DESPERATE w/ this 12th Hr move. It's a "hail mary" or what I'll call a "Hail Fairy"-TALE, that is!

Hail Fairy

full of disgrace

The LIES are with thee...

WHERE'S the original police report? There was none made. Even the FBI's position is that there's NOTHING to investigate!

WHERE is that "stained dress"?  Even Monica Lewinski still has her blue dress!

Oh! WHERE is ROMAN POLANSKI?  Not a peep from the so called /metoo movement!  Polanski is still revered by the far hycritical left and is still living large, w/ out a worry in the world, in France! And he was CONVICTED of actually raping a CHILD - when he was an ADULT!  

Now I hear that Senator Flake is gonna back out from nominating Kavanaugh. This doesn't surprise me in the least!  It seems all he wanted was an excuse to do so. His hatred of President Trump is well known. And, he's also a Progressive-reublican. The Reagan- and JFK-democrats from back-in-the-day would be considered "Conservatives" today. And hated by many in both parties. Because of those GOP-sell outs, the nom just might have to wait till after the November midterms.  Once again it's up to YOU - the American Citizenry!,

new thought...

maybe the whole 'eliminate the bullying' thing is all about eliminating the concept of shame??

these people sure don't have any and should have piles of it

Larry, From where I sit politicians do not possess a shame chip in their brain. Instead what they do in practice is the art of playing political war games and using whatever tools are known to exist in the war game tool bag.

Just a reminder to all: W/ all this hell going on, I haven't forgotten that the new "budget"...or should I say the next "Continuing Resolution" is due by Sept 30 > or there'll be a (AHEM) another FICTICIOUS govt shutdown!

I have the stinking feeling that NOTHING...as far as actually CUTTING THE OVERSPENDING and LOWERING OUR DEFICIT will occur.  And that the deep-in-the-bag-Trump fanatics will be just fine w/ it. N different than the far left media were when Obama was potus.

Hypocrisy seems to be the only thing that truly reaches across the aisle.

Amendments 6, 8, and 9 guarantee a person's innocence till PROVEN guilty in a court of law.

Christine Crazy Ford's lawyer, who is getting paid by none other than George Soros himself,, says it is NOT her responsibility to corroborate (or PROVE) her claims.

So, it's official. "Innocent till PROVEN guilty"? Nope.

"GUILTY BECAUSE WE SAID SO!!!" is the new /metoo norm. Unless you're Roman Polanksi or wild-Bill Clinton They are the exception to their rules. Which they make up as they go along.

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I;m a "metoo" on this subject."
11 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"The Hill confirmed what most of us believed was going on during the Obama, and possibly before,…"
11 hours ago
LANYON replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Clean, modern is a snappy look for present newsworthy articles.....  and, yes, white…"
15 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
15 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud posted videos
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud commented on Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
Thumbnail

:WAR-CASTLES-~0.

"Please sit back and enjoy putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together. Here's a tip to…"
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
20 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud promoted Ronnie Adam Cloud's video
20 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I like the second one. Suzie wondering if you would think about going to a white background for all…"
yesterday
E. Goldstein replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"You are wasting your time.  Facts are irrelevant. The woman is clearly lying.  She is…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette's discussion was featured

My random topics thread ...

... so that I don't keep occasionally hijacking others' threads with off topic posts.Hope some…See More
yesterday
luis✩USA commented on R.C. "Bob" Lewis's blog post Rage in Jacksonville
"If the rabid radicals...Code Pink; SDS; Antifa, etc...don't maintain this constant state of…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Amendments 6, 8, and 9 guarantee a person's innocence till PROVEN guilty in a court of…"
yesterday
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Kavanaugh Timeline (TEST)
"I'm remembering 2009 - 2010... The People called, faxed, emailed and even assembled in front…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Just a reminder to all: W/ all this hell going on, I haven't forgotten that the new…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service