So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 3610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

House Speaker  Paul Ryan came out to say that President Trump does NOT have the power to change laws.  Hmmm...Did he, or other high-pollutin GOPee-ons, ever come out when Obama used his UNconstitutional powers also known as the "phone and the pen" w/ Obamacare and DACA just for example?   No!  Has Lois Lerner faced any consequences for her actions using the IRS to attack Conservatives and TPers alike?  Nope.  Does anybody even think that fmr usag Eric Holder will even see a courtroom over his obstruction of justice w/ the Black Panther voter intimidation and hate crimes investigation?  What about FAST & FURIOUS? 

Ryan, get your Flakey ass off your high horse!

Luis great instruction to Paul Ryan. 

I thought some time ago that Romney's favorite little boy had fallen off the horse.

Insane Memory Lane

November 2008:

Remember this? "We are just five days away from fundamentally transforming the United states of America!".

Leading up to the 2016 elections I had forecasted that the Obama era can be considered "the good ole days" in comparison to if Hillary Clinton takes the "throne".  The tea leaves had aligned the moment it was announced that Trump won. And the TRUE BLUE colors of the left came out of the darkness.  The left is ready for bloody revenge. Hollywood had said so.

A Tale Of Two Os

GEORGIA -  The Oprah went on the stump to  endorse the demoecrat running for governor.  His name isn't as important as her words.  Two things stood out for me. The first was that she called herself an "INDependent" and the second was how she made it a point to say that she came out to GA using her own money. 

Who do the democrats have to offer...that's even SANE...for 2020: Booker? Eric "fast * furious" Holder? FAUXcahontas?  Old man Biden or crazy-comrad Bernie or has-been Hillary?  I hope so!   (chuckle)  

Even Don Beeto Phoneyone wouldn't be able to ramp up the black votes or the latinos outside of California and the TX border.  It's probably why O'rourke is using capmaign funds on the mobs that make up that "caravan". Which is totally ILLEGAL, mind you. 

Will the leftist-machine try to package Don Beeto as some latino-Obama?  And when you look at the fact that enough of a % of white-democrats, INDependents and even blacks latinos and hispanics favored Trump in 2016, and that in the first two years of President Trump's term the economy and the job numbers for ALL brown-skinned American CITIZENS are at record highs - it's a no brainer why the leftist-machine . . .which has taken Francis "Don Beeto" O'rourke into the crime family, along w/ Andrew Gillum (DS-FL) . . .are pushing their invesment (the "caravan") HARD full steam ahead.  VOTES.  During the 2016 election the left had dropped blacks, LEGAL latinos, and suburban whites (especially women) like a hot pile of donkey doodoo. All their chips have been placed on the ILLEGALS (which is why Trump's recent ad makes them so nervous) and within the zombie-clueless millennials. Their loyal pets.

Back to Oprah the "INDependent" in GA.  I do believe that the Hillary might just stroke-out if the big ticket for 2020 is either Oprah or the other "O" Michelle or both.  It won't matter.  They all "look alike" to her!  Thus, this "Tale Of Two Os" would begin:

It was the worst of times (2008). It was even worse, for crooked Hillary,  in 2016. 

Yeah, I may be using humor. But, 2020 dnc nominee could contain the two Os.  NOT funny at all.

Luis   

Yeah, I may be using humor. But, 2020 dnc nominee could contain the two Os. NOT funny at all.

yep, and nope.

just read that Fonda said the Trump era has parallels to Hitler and the Third Reich.  I agree, the progressive's behavior in attempting to rule the world.

Luis, please.... please... tell me this is NOT one of your Predictions!! 

Never a "prediction", Suzie.  But it is feasible. We'll get more of an idea w/ the election results.  If we take more seats rather than lose - the leftist machine WILL have a cow over it!  And, unlike GOPee-ons when they lose their leadership, the left fights even HARDER!,

ps: Have you onticed that their "prince charming", wild Bill Clinton, has not shown his face to endorse anyone anywhere in the country?  Eevn king Obama doesn't draw enough to fill a school auditorium.  They're desperate!  I'm worried that these elections can have the same scenario that got AL Franken (MN) into the Senate. Remember?,

Another thing I notice is there seems to be less  Anti Trump-Pro Dems or ProObummer stuff posted on Social Media... I more presence of conservatives... hhhmmm?

I don't think Wild Bill is doing much... last  time I saw Wild Bill he had a blank stare in his eyes me thinks he is not too much of a problem just keep him drugged!

I am thinking, well predicting, within the next two years there will be a sizable and not to be ignored movement of the Constitutional Conservatives(CC). If I am wrong shame on us.

The places this movement can grow is in the local. Be active recruiting constitutional conservative Precinct Committeemen and women then at your county GOP elect a stacked GOP Executive Committee. And as important elect CC State Committeemen and Women. This will give CC's power at the State GOP.

Start a Constitutional Conservative group. I would be glad to offer access to info that can offer advice. One such group has been started in my  local universe and its exciting and growing.

Making headway with more CC women and men at the county level will help to identify more constitutional conservatives to run for offices at all levels.

We all must get down to the nitty gritty work to save our Republic.

Patricia, we already have those groups... they had no attention so I put them "to sleep"! there is a group for each region easily split into states- counties- ?

https://theconstitutionalconservatives.com/group/westernregion 

Thank you my good and kind friend for the reminder. At some point this may be useful in order for us to share with all others our success and resources that helped us.

LOL the executive committee officers for the county and state elections coming up in Jan. We spent a good deal of time vetting for constitutional conservatives to run at my county GOP. Of all the PCs only 30 names hopped out.

I will throw my name in the ring for State Committeewoman but I and some others are not hopeful we will get elected.

Quite a group of CC's will attempt to get elected as SCs. Not at all sure if any of the group will step up and run to be on the county executive committee.

The slate of RINOs have been chosen and only one is a constitutional conservative.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"I think the country can not come together is due to the left, The political war games continue.…"
55 minutes ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Luis your wondering about Kavanaugh "Jesuit progressive background" also I wondered about…"
1 hour ago
Ronald Bernier posted a status
"Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours."
1 hour ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"Hi Christine, Seems you are taking care of yourself. That will sustain you for future fights. So…"
4 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Suzie, You two have a happy Thanksgiving as well. We are sorta running behind a rolling 8 ball. Not…"
5 hours ago
"Lanyon, You ask "…… have we always been rooting for a Uniparty?" Not likely…"
5 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
6 hours ago
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Republicans have been giving us the excuse that they cannot challenge any elections, from the…"
17 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Mid-Terms of 2010 was our best shining moment. In 2014 our achievements were glossed over by…"
22 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"There is no doubt everywhere you turn a crisis is building. Instead of getting mad I have started…"
23 hours ago
"Mangus, You are among one of my favorite interesting people. I live at Orchard Ranch just down the…"
yesterday
"Good question. The thoughts in my republican group is mixed. Some say Gov Ducey will others say…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion McSally Didn’t Want to be Tied to Conservatives
"The same happened w/ Mia Love (UT). Yet, ole-republican-guardian, Mitt Romney, won the gov's…"
yesterday
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The invasion from the North also changed the politics in North Carolina....  will McSally…"
yesterday
Mangus Colorado replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Thanks for the data, I used to hunt deer in Yavapai county so it is all very familiar to me. I…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Sinema winning was as surprising to me as the state of ME going blue. The  AZ voters are also…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service