So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 4318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I`ve found that if I post a link to a fact checked article on their page, then ask for their position, or for a statement of what action they`ve taken regarding that specific issue, you`ve shined the spotlight, publicly on the politician and made the article available to other constituents that may not be news junkies - but are engaged enough to be on the politicians site.

Patricia, maybe if the important links were shared with members more conversations would help. I was recently approved to comment on the NYT...and yes indeed people, important people read these comments... I asked the writer from Playboy how he found me and he said because I was the only person who was voicing negative comments about the Art Festival that has opened the gate to low lives invading my community... So a loud social media voice gets noticed!!! 

Suzie, Since I was addressed I am at a loss of exact links you are referencing. Sorry!

Patricia,  sorry, I mean links to important discussions on other forums, where more voices might help...

Congress has too many obligations to lobbyist. Some members are frankly short on smarts. Some like the trio, aoc, tlib & omar indebted to Soros' foundation and others like CAIR etc who were responsible in no small way in getting them elected.

What power the constitution gives the legislative branch is misused or conveniently  not used, they abdicate their responsibility based on political reasons.

The primary is a good time to rid the vanilla repub. It is trickier during the general as we may not be happy with the repub but our choice comes down keep the LD red or not?

One way that we may forget about is to get involved in identifying candidates to run.

Have you heard the latest?

Man arrested for trying to bring gas cans into St. Patrick's Cathedral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odRDS31Ev3o

I have heard the latest and the political class will make sure we hear their political take for months to come. They will bully us for years to come.

Luis you said " I don't blame President Trump for what HASN'T been done. I blame the fruggin DC/GOPers!",so do I.

Did you guys hear about the eevnts that occurred in Sri Lanka? W/ out a doubt there are many out there w/ there hands up wondering "How did we get here?".  As if this was all-of-the-sudden.

It wasn't. From the moment Adam and Eve defied God, and Cain had murdered his brother Abel, man has been struggling  between keeping God's values or indulging our physical desires and wants. So much so that the mob chose to free a hard criminal over saving the life of the only innocent Man on Earth. Jesus Christ.

Mankind's ugliness has only scratched the surface.

Yes I heard. No all this is not a sudden occurrence. The MSM chose  not to elevate the many happenings over time. Unless one reads Gatestone or other local rags in Europe and elsewhere it most likely seems sudden to many.

You are spot on with your comment "Mankind's ugliness has only scratched the surface."

Democrat hemorroids are flaring over President Trump utilizing his right of Exec Privilege. How dare he!

Hmmmm... I recall when Barack Obama also used EP to protect his rabid attack dog, AG Eric Holder, when Fast & Furious broke. But that is an actual crime. But the media didn't act out any outrage at all. Hypocrisy 10.0

ps:

Btw, the likes of Mitt Romney pose w/ "outrage" against DT over that worthless Mueller report have never...NEVER...shown genuine outrage over F&F - or even Benghazi. Talk about HYPOCRISY, huh! It comes in both blue and red.

so... Trump has selected some guy named Rosen to replace Deputy AG Rosenstein. That's surely gonna trigger the racist card being thrown by the delusional progressives, which is both a misnomer (religion is not a race) and hypocritical of course.

" SEE... Trump is proving to be an antisemite and a racist again, choosing a Rosen to replace a Rosenstein is obvious hatred of Jews."

not that that means he shouldn't do it... cowering from their b.s. accusations has long long ago proven to be self destruction.

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"The password of the day is: DECLASSIFIED.  And the flying monkeys are more rabid than…"
2 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Patricia, I feel compelled to remind everybody that the events occurring today are due to the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Luis, You have great questions. Yes I do agree that the demon-rats have been clever by infusing…"
Thursday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"So, the nip-tuckqueen, Nancy Pelosi, has opened yet another tap from their toxic septic tank. She…"
Thursday
"I get so steamed at those who have self interest for $$ reasons to by omission leaving out a trace…"
Wednesday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion The Answer to the Abortion Debate Has Existed in the Constitution
"from the article = The bottom line is, that even if you are pro-choice, [sic] the right to privacy…"
Wednesday
"Wondering if members have read the Trump administration trade agreement with Mexico and Canada. I…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted discussions
Wednesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service