So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 4318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, AG Barr appoints John Durham.  He's considered an honorable. Top notch.  Okay. I have no reason not to at least give Durham the benefit of the doubt considering his past record w/ the FBI corruption scandal w/ Boston organized crime boss Whitey Bulger.

Personally, I'll remain totally skeptical until PEOPLE actually end up in PRISON!

I share your sentiment Luis.

A 2fer:

Alabama and Missouri goes after Rowe v Wade.  The SOCTUS decision on Rowe v Wade was n different than what Chief Justice Roberts did w/ the ACA.  Eventually the rabid left will take this to the SCOTUS again. Unless Ginsberg or Breyer retire or die of illness, and get replaced by another DT nomination,  we may see RvW remain upheld . . .perhaps by Roberts 

NYC mayor Bill DeBlazio is tossing his hat in the dark blue sea of far left democrat 2020 canddiates.  He said that, unlike Trump, which he claims to know very well, that he'd look out for the workers .

Poor DeBlahblah. RECORD LOW unemploement - including blacks and latinos. Higher wages and a stronger economy.  I hope Deblah runs on how he'll really take care of the workers.  All DT would have to do is present the FACTS and then say: "Sorry, Bill. But we're already doing that ".  Followed by, "What else you got? AOC's  Green New Deal where the world would end in the next 12 yrs?  AOC already admitted" that she was just KIDDING!  LOL

I do not think the south, the fly over country, Alaska, and states like AZ would give the mayor of NYC a real look see.

The Mayor already won'ts aa NYC Green New Deal.

AOC is a flip flopper and did intimate "just joking" leaving many a dem in the crowded field of dem candidates looking like fools.

AOC amazed with her discovery that most veggies are grown in dirt. And didn't she have a video making mac & cheese guess she didn't put two & two together to discover well a lot of cheese produced depend on milk cows.

What a sad field of dem candidates. Old Joe who already looks embalmed, gets his points confused and stutters big time. The young do not like him, boo hoo. Old Joe is going to be blasted about his sons collisions with foreign actors for money, most likely will snare Kerry's reputation and he is sliding on slick ice for his doings falling under a bona fide Logan Act crime.

The Ala. bill designed to land them at the Supreme Court. Hard to tell which way Kavanaugh will swing. 

What has happened to states rights?

good points Patricia

crazy uncle joe's boy hunter has now further hurt the Biden 'legacy', pretending that it was ever a positive legacy, by leaving his crack pipe in a rental car. Proving once again that dumbassness is hereditary.

when Luis mentioned Roberts my thoughts were along the line of yours = yes Roberts has been and is a concern but Kavanaugh's performance so far isn't confidence building at all.  I say that though without much research on his siding with obie's scotus members, further information on why/how he came to those decisions is probably necessary. But on the surface it gets ya wondering about Trump's second scotus pick. Roberts was a Bush pick, making his progressive decisions not much of a surprise anymore.

----------------------

i was just reading a couple of today's news articles and the following comments. Even in articles not about Trump the comments were full of TRUMP hero worship.. quickly reminding me of the Paulers.  Why do the political junkies think/behave this way?? It's not the behavior of a sound mind, and can only be counter-productive in the long term. YES, I too find myself very satisfied with his disrupter of D.C. establishment priorities, but idolizing/canonizing him as a one-of-a-kind hero doesn't help at all with getting another one in office when his era is completed <-- which will be imperative.

-------------

p.s. -- oh yeah, A = the 14th amendment happened to states rights.

Larry, Do a Google or DuckDuckGo search using search terms kavanaugh sides with liberal justices court and it might answer some questions.

Recall that there were some R's who raised their concern that Kavanaugh was not an originalist.

I was reading an opinion piece last night and found myself angry with the bias slant.

I am on the Trump train but from time to time I have my differences with him. I watched an interview with Trump and the Fox fellow who has the show positive populism. When he asked if E-Verify was part of his plans I was not pleased with Trump's response.

Idolizing a politician seems silly at our age. Attempts to present Beto as a rock star have fallen flat.

I did find my self quite angry last night when I read https://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/05/13/steve-bannons-archipe... saying out loud to myself how dare you put Trump in the same company as Putin, Erdogan ....

The password of the day is:
DECLASSIFIED.  And the flying monkeys are more rabid than ever.

"I put it under the auspice of the attorney general.."  Is how DT put it. And the left went BONKERS...

"Yeah. Sure. Under the control of Trump's "hand picked" guy." As the dem/media puts it.  "Who will still redact parts of it.  The whole thing is a huge "distraction" A blizzard of reports designed to "hide everything" right under our noses so that we CAN'T find "what we're looking for"!  It's the very definition of "obstruction" and "COVER UP"!!! "

No other POTUS in my lifetime has ever been so open and accessable to the American people.  More importantly, in our history no other politician, under the GOP banner, has ever kept the far leftist machine on the defensive from the moment he took Office. 

But the organized screaming narrative by the democrat/media machine is all they have left. Only in that dark blue world does turning on the LIGHT means to keep everything in total DARKNESS.  Their self-made halos are starting to tighten around their stiff, brain-popping, necks.

Luis.

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"The password of the day is: DECLASSIFIED.  And the flying monkeys are more rabid than…"
2 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Patricia, I feel compelled to remind everybody that the events occurring today are due to the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Luis, You have great questions. Yes I do agree that the demon-rats have been clever by infusing…"
Thursday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"So, the nip-tuckqueen, Nancy Pelosi, has opened yet another tap from their toxic septic tank. She…"
Thursday
"I get so steamed at those who have self interest for $$ reasons to by omission leaving out a trace…"
Wednesday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion The Answer to the Abortion Debate Has Existed in the Constitution
"from the article = The bottom line is, that even if you are pro-choice, [sic] the right to privacy…"
Wednesday
"Wondering if members have read the Trump administration trade agreement with Mexico and Canada. I…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted discussions
Wednesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service