So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 4446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ebola is on the rise in the Congo. Recent invaders were also from the Congo.

I do worry and have always while residing in the Valley of AZ contracting Valley Fever. I was tested numerous times. Had friends who came down with it.

Caution while living in rural areas is always wise to know the whats and how to lesson the threats.

Attention- please reply!

If we had RSS News Feeds to OAN and others such as BBC or?  others you might want-- so if we had ALL the current news and all you had to do was go to the Home page and click the feed to watch/read the news...

Would you use this?

most likely yes, at least some. sounds like a good idea if it's compatible to the site software without causing significant delays.

-----------

just read about yet another American death in the D.R. -- it's starting to look like the D.R. people don't want Americans there.

Larry, It sure looks like some weirdo has a beef with Americans.

I would include the feed in my daily diet of look sees. If I want news from the UK well that mouth piece, the BBC, whoa bias. 

A feed from OAN how exciting. I plan to get OAN subscription on DirecTV soon. Just waiting until budget can absorb.

Patricia, and All,

Please do give me a list of feeds... I am thinking of a total new layout for the site which would give us two columns to the right- that would show on every page- rather than just the activity feed... Our Home page is the only page that shows 3 columns on this layout- but the left column is exclusive to the home page-- How many people/members ever read the home page? so mostly wasted space...that no one reads!! anyway...thinking ....

I probably look at the Home page as often as I see the blue moon over KY'

Suzie we are a fortunate lot here you are always at making it better and peaking our interest.

was just reading about Trump/RNC's $105millioin haul for the quarter, and looking at the cheshire cat grin he has in the pic chosen for the article :~}... and got to thinkin --

1st about his seemingly top priority for setting his agenda is accomplishing things that were campaign promises being the primary reason for $105million per quarter enthusiasm, and then about WWWPelosi's publicly degrading such a behavior (prioritizing campaign promises) as a despicable political ploy after the Oval Office thingy about a year ago. Which, judging from the past few decades of observing politicians seeming to forget their campaign promises once elected, has to be the general mode of operations in the political realm.

.... wouldn't it be nice if that ended up being a dagger Trump throws into D.C.'s delusional elitism, that campaign promises are actually best kept and not treated as a despicable ploy. What a tremendous culture change that would be.... and a YUUge feather for the donald's cap.

Trump will continue to throw daggers at the left's elitism. My my it seems the left's darling candidate is now Harris.A candidate that will provide the R's with volumes of ammunition to use against her.

Who won the last 2 debates? President Trump.

Obama kept one campaign promise. He said in 2008 that he would transform America. Well he not only made sweeping transformation he accomplished much destruction of our Republic.  Then along came Trump but O's party has only doubled down but guess what the right is doubling down to save her [The Republic].

What a clown show are the demonrats. 

I  was so amused with the historic visit of President Trump to the DMZ. Chris and I were riveted to the TV. Trump, hey Kim I am going to be in the neighborhood thought I would drop in for a visit. Priceless! Brought back memories of old when neighbors dropped by, day planners did not exist. Great work Mr, President.

BTW who is running Nike?

A = an ex-nfl QB who's career unsurprisingly suddenly cratered immediately after he stole a teammate's girlfriend, committing the ultimate sin in a team's locker room.

-- I too took similar pleasures from the DMZ/NK visit.  well said.

• Urban Dictionary: Trolling

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trolling

Trolling. Trolling is the exploration of the contrary. It serves as a primer to ignite the stupidity lying dormant within the zeal of an ideology or proposition. A successful troll can be successful, by adopting a point of view contrary to their own and exploiting its weaknesses before a fellow proponent.

@ the 2 tanks at the Independence Day celebration in D.C. yesterday, and the hyperbolic reaction to them by the Trump haters, and remembering that he has done this since he got into the race for 2016...

once again Trump has purposely proven that his derangement/hater followers are absurd and that being a Master Troller is among his many talents.    ....gottaluvit !!  I have little doubt that it was on his mind.

Larry, Yes Trump is a master troll, thanks for pointing that out. Not only has he trolled the left's insanity exposing their idiosies by his troll postings he is without doubt the most transparent president in my life time.

RSS

Latest Activity

John Velisek posted a discussion

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
John Velisek posted an Editorial

It’s Always Racism

Admitting to losing an argument is difficult for some people. Many times it is because they want to…See More
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen's discussion was featured

New World Order? or How to inform a Dem

N-new W-world O-order! Is it real? or a Conspiracy Theory?Or How to inform a democrat!by Susan N.…See More
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Much push back in Maricopa County, AZ about extending light rail, another extension not needed,…"
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""(not intended to be an endorsement of the other major party.. I hate (fill in the blank) IS…"
Monday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"...it was the plan all along -- Justice Democrats it's a coup, whether it be legal or not.…"
Monday
Michael Trivisani replied to LANYON's discussion Epstein Accuser BREAKS SILENCE, Gives Stomach Turning Confession
"It's past due...  He should have gotten it by now."
Monday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion New World Order? or How to inform a Dem
"Suzie, Great and true words. "
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service