So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 1815

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will any of the Trumpbots try to SPIN this? I hope so. I could use a "LOL"!

I have been keeping an eye on "the Donalds" cheerleader twitter comments for a while and will say it has gone from a majority of good comments to down right nasty.

Limbaugh was shocked, didn't know how to spin it at the moment. Motor mouth Hannity was blabbing away about the deep state investigations then allowed his callers to criticise the presidents decision. Which doesn't happen too often because I have known him to cut off callers who aren't Trump supporters.

"I have been keeping an eye on "the Donalds" cheerleader twitter comments and will say it has gone from a majority of good comments to down right nasty."

The "MEGA" potus fringes, like the Paulbots, and the Obama disciples  were always nasty and vicious.

As for Rush, I've been listening to the EIB closely for about 17 yrs now. He wasn't even trying to spin it. He KNEW that this was a BAD move.  He said it himself on Friday: "I've got a bad feeling".

I hope DT's fringe base are totally pissed. DT has to figure out that he CAN'T get away w/ shooting someone on 5th Ave. That "someone" was the people. 

I also see posts saying that McConnell and Ryan gotta go or, at the very least, removed feom their leadership rolls. 

Well, first and foremost, it's up to the VOTERS in KY. Second, neither the HoR nor the Senate are going to put other members at those posts. And that's because  the majority of them are LIKE MINDED. 

Every time I tried to explain that to the DT and RonPaul fringes, they went BONKOS!  They truly believed that their "guy" was some kind of savior. Hopefully this is their...and Trump's...wake-up call.  They must hold his feet to the fire from now on. 

Some will say that DT and the other GOPers have over 7 mos to turn things around. Me personally,knowing the repetitive history of DC, say they will ALL fook it up again. 

And, remember DT's STUPID schoolyard-twitter brawl w/ Biden? I'll betcha a buck that those ridiculous MEGA-tweets will continue.

Had enough, I'm not going to take it any more ....

Build Your Own Damn Ball-Yard!

Larry Thornberry

Conservative group gives thumbs down on tax-funded stadiums

The Florida branch of Americans for Prosperity has gotten into the controversy over the new ball yard that the Tampa Bay Rays want built for them in Tampa so that they can desert St. Petersburg, Tropicana Field, and the remainder of the ball-yard lease team officials signed (without a gun to their heads) when they came to town.

AFP-Florida, a conservative advocacy group, is running a 30-second video ad on social media feeds opposing the larcenous practice of governments funding ball-yards for private entities, in all cases very plush Major League private entities that should finance their own facilities. Read more at

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service