So . . .GA6 and SC5 remain repub. 

Okay. So what!  In the last 7yrs the dems have lost well over a thousand seats across the board and now the GOP has control of BOTH the Senate and the HoR -- and now the WH. Yet, are we even close to REAL Obamacare repeal; or tax reform?  No.  Are we closer to REAL spending cuts or a Balanced Budget?  Nuh-uh. How about the runaway costs of SocSec; any closer to any reform there?  HAH!

So, excuse me for not popping the bubbly over the GA or SC "wins".  I grade on actual legislative RESULTS - not merely on intentions.  We get enough of that w/ the bullsh*t COMMON CORE education system.

That's my not-so-humble opinion!

Views: 3610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Saw the slap down. Acosta was goating Trump to do it.

I feel for Jeff Sessions because he was a good Senator. The question if he needed to recuse himself I do not think he needed to others on the right think otherwise. 

Having a reset at DOJ is a good plan. No surprise his removal was swift.

I'm not surprised by it either Pat.  He was doing a few good things but I was very disappointed over the recusal and virtually nothing done about Obama, Holder, Hillary and Co.

To answer you a few days ago..................I'm still around reading and trying to keep up with what's going on.  I just have slowed down a whole lot in activities.  Not by choice but by necessity.

Norma, I can relate to attempts to reduce ones activity. My poor state of my neurological condition is forcing my reduction. I am amazed just how much I can do just from my little perch at home using my laptop keyboard and I am grateful for that.

Good, very good, to hear from you. 

Pat, We are ar amazed at what you have accomplished given your illness.  Makes a lot of other people look so lazy for not doing anything when they could.

walwell said, “Whitaker was hired to be a hitman to take out the Mueller probe. It’s clear. He fired the guy that recused himself from the probe to put in someone who has already prejudged the investigation. … And so, we have a number of options. One, we’re going to have a funding the government vote coming up here in a couple weeks, and we’re going to insist that we protect the Mueller probe.”

Anchor Wolf Blitzer then asked Swalwell how Democrats will do that.

Swalwell answered, “Well, you know, the Republicans have been unable for the last two years to fund the government with their own votes. They run government, of course. They have the House. They have the Senate. They have the White House. But they can’t sort out themselves, so they’ve had to rely on Democratic votes. They’re not going to get Democratic votes if they’re not going to be willing to make sure that we protect the Mueller probe.”

Image result for brer rabbit

Oohh, puhlease sir - please don't throw me into that briar patch.

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Very nce.  Thank yoy Suzie and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family;"
25 minutes ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion Caravans are 'tip of the iceberg' of a larger and deeply entrench
"Will this be before or after Mexico presents them with fake paperwork for their eventual entry into…"
9 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Cute! Happy Thanksgiving to all. Florida Governorship looks good and Mia Love pulling ahead. A good…"
9 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"I think the country can not come together is due to the left, The political war games continue.…"
12 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Luis your wondering about Kavanaugh "Jesuit progressive background" also I wondered about…"
12 hours ago
Ronald Bernier posted a status
"Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours."
13 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"Hi Christine, Seems you are taking care of yourself. That will sustain you for future fights. So…"
15 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Suzie, You two have a happy Thanksgiving as well. We are sorta running behind a rolling 8 ball. Not…"
16 hours ago
"Lanyon, You ask "…… have we always been rooting for a Uniparty?" Not likely…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Republicans have been giving us the excuse that they cannot challenge any elections, from the…"
yesterday
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Mid-Terms of 2010 was our best shining moment. In 2014 our achievements were glossed over by…"
yesterday
Christine Rae Moylan commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"There is no doubt everywhere you turn a crisis is building. Instead of getting mad I have started…"
yesterday
"Mangus, You are among one of my favorite interesting people. I live at Orchard Ranch just down the…"
yesterday
"Good question. The thoughts in my republican group is mixed. Some say Gov Ducey will others say…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion McSally Didn’t Want to be Tied to Conservatives
"The same happened w/ Mia Love (UT). Yet, ole-republican-guardian, Mitt Romney, won the gov's…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service