Sen Dianne Feinstein, Introductory remarks on Senate Bill 150.

Latest Title: A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

For each shooting that occurs, there are parents and grandparents, brothers and sisters, and aunts and uncles who have forever lost someone special in their lives: In Newtown, 26 families will never hear the laughter of their son or daughter again. In Aurora, Colorado, 12 people who attended a movie on a July night will never be able to enjoy another night out. At Virginia Tech, 32 families will never see their son or daughter again. In Tucson, AZ, 6 people never returned home from meeting their Congresswoman one Saturday morning 2 years ago. My friend, Gabby Giffords, will never be the same.

The one common thread running through all of these shootings is that the gunman used a semiautomatic assault weapon or large capacity ammunition magazine or drum.

These military-style weapons have but one purpose: to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible. Since the last assault weapons ban expired in 2004, over 350 people have been killed with assault weapons. Over 450 have been injured.

So according to Sen. Feinstein “assault weapons” kill an average of 35 people a year; lousy shooting for someone with multiple “large capacity” Magazines. As she and her Raciest Cohorts want to disarm the American people; Gun control is raciest; yet she want to protect women by putting them in combat, and protect children by allowing abortion on demand, protect minorities in areas like Chicago and DC by disarming them and protect her Gay constituents in San Francisco by legalizing drugs and taking away their ability to protect themselves; let her tell that to Matthew Shepard.

In a free nation I do not have to justify my “NEED” to anyone, I am a free man in a free nation.

However “to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them”

Matthew Shepard, Texas;
Bernhard Goetz, New York;
Suzanna Hupp, Lubby restaurant Killeen Texas;
Randy Weaver, Ruby Ridge Idaho;
Branch Davidian, Waco Texas;
Watts Riots, Los Angles California;
Chicago Illinois, any day;
Katrina, New Orleans;

And the list can go on for a long time of times of civil unrest, government murder, gang violence, and looting. Any natural disaster or “Man made” disaster can become a “need” for high capacity magazines and fast firing weapons.

May God Bless and Protect you.

Just my thoughts for today.

Views: 160

Reply to This

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion A little Corona Virus humor!
"Need a little humor after all the dems and China have put us through. Many of us who remember the…"
Thursday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion A little Corona Virus humor!
" The spread of Covid-19 is based on two things:  . . . . actually three 1. How dense…"
Thursday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to starznbarz's discussion Freedom Isn`t Free
"Thanks good Sir for posting. No freedom comes with a price tag and must be fought for time and time…"
Wednesday
starznbarz posted a discussion
May 26
Patricia Gillenwater commented on John Velisek's blog post Fauci’s Failures.
"Freedom has be fought for many times over. Up to us common folk dubbed non essentials to do it…"
May 24
James replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion WOW! Cops sends a message to other cops
"There is a go fund me page for this fired officer started by a friend of the family which had a…"
May 24
James commented on John Velisek's blog post Fauci’s Failures.
May 24
LANYON posted an Editorial

COVID-19 is costing drug cartels millions

COVID-19 is costing drug cartels millions • a pile of luggage sitting on top of a suitcase: Part of…See More
May 24

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service