Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 59627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

17 days left for Obama: Barack to
give farewell speech on Jan 10
to offer ´some thoughts´
Daily Express [UK], by Staff    Original Article
Posted By: Attercliffe- 1/2/2017 10:38:52 AM     Post Reply
He will reflect on his time in office and say thank you to his supporters, an email statement said today. Obama, noting that the first president of the United States, George Washington, had penned a farewell address in 1796, said he would deliver his speech in his hometown of Chicago. "I´m thinking about (the remarks) as a chance to say thank you for this amazing journey, to celebrate the ways you´ve changed this country for the better these past eight years, and to offer some thoughts on where we all go from here," he said. Republican Donald Trump will be sworn in

WATCH: Israeli Ambassador Reveals ‘Crisis’ with Obama Administration

VIDEO

https://youtu.be/BXFlbj9tfW8

Israel’s ambassador to the US discusses the conflict between the Netanyahu government and the Obama administration, which became clearer than ever over the past couple of weeks.

Israel faced a crisis over the issue of “settlements” already three months into the Obama administration, Israeli Ambassador to the US Ron Dermer told reporters.

According to Dermer, Secretary of State John Kerry’s speech to the State Department, defending the US absention from the anti-Israel UN Security Council resolution, could been made years ago, as there has been no change in American policy since Obama took office.

In this interview, Dermer is asked: Do settlements make it impossible to make peace? Why does Israel not divulge its “ironclad evidence” that the US orchestrated the resolution? Can President-elect Donald Trump be seen by both sides as a neutral borker? What is your opinion about David Friedman, Trump’s choice as US ambassdor to Israel, who said he opposes a two-state solution?

https://unitedwithisrael.org/watch-israeli-envoy-discusses-crisis-w...

Palestinian supporters of Hamas and the Islamic Jihad. (Abed Rahim Khatib/Flash90)

Jan 1, 2017

The year 2016 saw outrageous instances of Palestinian incitement to terrorism, which was also popularized on social media.  

The anti-Israel United Nations Security Council (UNSC) resolution that was passed a week ago condemned “all acts of violence against civilians, including acts of terror, as well as all acts of provocation, incitement and destruction.” That language was promptly violated by Fatah, the ruling party of the Palestinian Authority, when it published an image on its official Facebook page depicting a knife dripping with blood with captions thanking the countries that voted for the resolution—suggesting that it took the resolution’s success as a license to encourage terror attacks.

The Palestinian Authority (PA) has been obligated to fight both terrorism and violent incitement since it agreed to the Oslo Accords in 1993. But it has failed to seriously address either issue over the past 23 years, and instead has often engaged in or encouraged them.

Shalem College Provost Dan Polisar observed last year in Mosaic Magazine that numerous public opinion surveys reveal the extent to which “Palestinian perpetrators of violence reflect and are acting on the basis of views widely held in their society.” An April poll found that 60 percent of Palestinians now approve of “armed attacks against Israeli civilians inside Israel,” likely in no small part due to the rhetoric of Palestinian leaders.

2016 was no exception. Picking up where they left off last year, high-ranking Palestinian officials have engaged in outrageous instances of incitement.

1. Fatah Central Committee member Sultan Abu al-Einein, a top advisor to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, told a Palestinian website in June, “If you ask me my blunt position, I would say — every place you find an Israeli, slit his throat.” A few days later, 17-year-old Muhammad Nasser Tarayrah broke into the home of 13-year-old Hallel Yaffa Ariel and stabbed her to death in her bed.

2. In October, Palestinian peace negotiator Saeb Erekat praised terrorists who were serving in Israeli prisons “for their acts of heroism, and for their ongoing battle with the occupation.” One such prisoner is Marwan Barghouti, who despite currently serving five life sentences for murder (or perhaps because of it), is one the most popular Palestinian political figures and received the most votes in the Fatah Central Committee elections earlier this month.

3. In conjunction with the Fatah party conference, official PA television repeatedly broadcast a song called “Long Live Fatah Men,” which include the lyrics, “Slice open the enemy’s chest, slice it.”

4. Almost immediately after US Army veteran and graduate student Taylor Force was stabbed to death by a Palestinian in March, Fatah’s official Facebook page praised Force’s killer as “a heroic martyr.” The killer was also called a “Shahid,” or Islamic martyr, on official PA television, while his victims were called “settlers.”

5. Such pro-terror attitudes start at the top. In September, Abbas himself hailed a Jordanian who attempted to stab an Israeli soldier as a “martyr.”

6. When pressed to condemn stabbings, shootings and car rammings against Israeli civilians, Abbas repeatedly refused.

7.Abbas publicly received the families of terrorists, whom he called “martyrs,” just hours after three terrorists killed 19-year-old policewoman Hadar Cohen in February. Fatah’s official Facebook page called the three assailants who killed Cohen “role models.”

Abbas calls for founding of Palestinian state in 2017

Mahmud Abbas

PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas (AP/Majdi Mohammed)

Abbas hopes to have the Palestinian Authority’s status in the UN upgraded to full-fledged statehood. 

Chairman of the Palestinian Authority (PA) Mahmoud Abbas called upon the international community on Saturday night to collectively recognize a state of Palestine in 2017.

“We are calling for 2017 to be the year of international recognition of the State of Palestine because more recognitions will strengthen the possibility of achieving a two-state solution and real peace,” Abbas stated, speaking from his headquarters in Ramallah.

Although 136 countries have unilaterally recognized a state of Palestine, the UN body has only gone as far as upgrading the PA’s status to a non-member observer state back in 2012. The Vatican is the only other entity in the UN that has a similar status.

Abbas, who remains chairman of the PA despite only securing a four-year term in 2005, celebrated the passing of UN Security Council Resolution 2334 on December 23.

“I say to you that settlements on the land of the occupied State of Palestine are on their way out,” Abbas insisted. “We secured a historic UN Security Council resolution, which said that any changes since 1967 to the demographic composition or land of the State of Palestine including East Jerusalem are unacceptable.”

The UN Security Council resolution, which condemns all Israeli presence in territory won by Israel from Jordan during the Six-Day War in 1967, was able to pass unanimously after the Obama Administration elected to abstain instead of exercising the US’s automatic veto power.  

By: Jonathan Benedek, World Israel News

https://worldisraelnews.com/abbas-calls-founding-palestinian-stateh...

RELEASES 220 ILLEGAL ALIEN KIDS PER DAY!

Craig Bannister, Editor-in-Chief <mrctv@mrc.org> During the month of November alone, the Obama administration sent enough border-crossing illegal alien children to live in American communities to fill up 12 Washington, D.C. middle schools

I recall Ronald Reagan telling the joke where a fella was running for office in a rural area that was predominantly democrat.  The fella stood atop a pile of manure and had mentioned how he's never campaigned before - from the democrat platform! [*]

Well, that pile of CRAP has gotten even HIGHER - when Obama and his assistant, the Iranian born Valerie Jarrett, said that there's NEVER been a single scandal during Barack Insane Obama's presidency.

???!!!
LMAO

Hmmm... Right off the bat, in Phillie in Nov 2008 - The militant hate group, the Black Panthers used voter-intimidation tactics, including the killing of "white babies", to frighten voters away from the predominantly republican precinct. The monent Obama was Inaugurated - he had his henchman Eric Holder fire the investigator and made the evidence and the charges DISAPPEAR.

> Then theres FAST & FURIOUS...Part One: Where the Obama admn, again, under his AG, Eric Holder,  sold weapons...which the Admn had purchased from AMERICAN gun stores and sold them to the Mexican drug cartels. Many INNOCENT bystanders were slaghtered because of it.  

Obama used Executive "Privilege" to obstruct Congress from even starting any criminal invesitgation against his top gangsta, Eric Holder. And those are just TWO SCANDALS alone that had occurred EARLY in his First Term. I CAN go on!

Obama and Jarrett are nothing more than LYING @$$ B*TCHES!

Thus starts the democrats' new year.

Luis        

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGbfPyNRaZc 

Obie's scandals began before he even became POTUS. Remember Anita MonCrief??  ...the ACORN whistleblower about the delegate scandal at Houston in the 2008 election cycle. The powers that be persisted in sweeping it under the rug though. She had the smoking gun... but wouldn't be heard under any circumstances. The experience converted her from ACORN to TRUE THE VOTE.

Good point, Larry. That was the intention w/ my initial post: So that others...like yourself...would post the MANY scandals there are...and have been...as well..

"The powers that be persisted in sweeping it under the rug."

Okay, two points: 1. If the masses had realized just how deeply the media was directly involved with, and actually a key part OF the Democrat Party; and, 2. Had there been a GOP candidate w/ the SPINE to stand up AGAINST the Leftists' sh*t-storm w/ out folding like a house of cards, every friggin time by playing that bllsht "We-want-the-same-things-the-Ds-do!" pc game - imo, we could have at least won in 2012.

I do recall an interivew, right after Obama won in 2008, between Rose and Brokaw, where they admitted not knowing very much about BHObama - except that BO had two "auto"biographies - and had (SUPPOSABLY, imo) went to Harvard.

YET, none of the msm ecer challenged Obama on anything! Obama has yet to show his academic records! Their claims to ingorance was intentional, imo. What they didn't "know" wouldn't hurt the Ds chances.

the word Harvard should be a pejorative. A sane electorate would consider it alone on a resume' a disqualifier.  Just his name shoulda been enough to reject at the voting booth given the era's circumstances.  ...reasonable doubt

..but then,  when was the last time the electorate was sane.

Yeah! Especially his student ID that clearly states Foreign exchange student- Indonesia Unless of course that was propaganda... me thinks it was real!hhhmmm?

THE BIGGEST MISTERY OF ALL, NOT EVERYONE HAS ANY OF THESE....... 

CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

*Attention Members*

Great News from Ning today!!

The new CEO of Ning (our web host) posted a nice long list of all of the upgrades and other issues  that will be fixed!ASAP!

Remember that beautiful website Kos and I built about 3 years ago? We had a fundraiser to pay all the different techs and designers involved... Well that was built on a 3.0 platform- we are currently on a 2.0. The problem was in the migration of information and members to the new site... well Ning has said they will begin migrations to 3.0's again soon! That is the best news in a long time... So we will/may be able to utilize that beautiful upgraded site!!!

Anyway, the long and the short is we will be around a while longer...

Probably prepare for the costs up front- I will be putting up a new Fundraiser...

Hope this news excites you -knowing we will have all the new bells and whistles you see on other sites! A more user friendly site!

PS. I think I made this sound as though this is going to happen asap, when in reality it is going to be awhile for them to re-code the 3.0's and get rid of the big bugs! I will keep you posted!!! Thanks...

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater commented on Patricia Gillenwater's blog post All Not Well in Local Politics
"I now can report after attending AZ GOP mandatory meeting. Issues for the State Committeemen/women…"
21 minutes ago
Timothy W Elmer is now a member of The Constitutional Conservatives
2 hours ago
James replied to James's discussion coronavirus
4 hours ago
LANYON posted Editorials
5 hours ago
Suzie Nielsen promoted Suzie Nielsen's blog post What do Hillary, Epstein, David Cox and Millions have in common
7 hours ago
Ronnie Adam Cloud replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"After winning my court case in Orange, Texas in 2018 of course there was push-back. Sadly enough a…"
9 hours ago
Mangus Colorado commented on Suzie Nielsen's blog post What do Hillary, Epstein, David Cox and Millions have in common
"Bad folks unite to hide guilt?"
11 hours ago
James replied to James's discussion coronavirus
"More from Breitbart ! https://www.breitbart.com/tag/china/"
13 hours ago

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service