Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 53759

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Exactly... if only people could see it...

I know... I am extreme about it... it is only in a perfect world... not that I lived it 100% but I was home until kids were in Jr.High and High Schcool then it was a family biz... I understand all of that and of course a widow has little or no options... I know...It really depends on the person...of course..

Could it be that people cannot differentiate between "NEED" and "WANT"?  and, credit cards make it soooooo easy!

Being a Dr. Laura fan, I agree... if we did not want so much and we were not so brainwashed as to think we need all of it... Moms could be at home...part of the plan....

A must watch video CSPAN:

April 4, 1995
Newt Gingrich Impersonation

Comedian Chris Farley, who often portrays Speaker Newt Gingrich on "Saturday Night Live", paid a surprise visit to the House Republican Conference and did an impersonation of the speaker.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?64364-1/newt-gingrich-impersonation

This is an example of our Website Badge... it is available in HTML, if you would like one for yourself let me know....

Visit The Constitutional Conservatives

Good morning,

As I told you Suzie, the Live feed on the forum is not displayed/missing.

If you were to cache the forum using google, it shows the live feed has been moved to the left side of the front page and is active with foreign countries. Take a look ......http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:iyf-uAzROX0J:t...

The foreign activity is not unusual to see when viewing the constitutional conservatives live traffic feed. I have viewed the foreign activity for months when trying to enter the site by using a cache search with bing or google. I have raised the question to you in the past on how is it possible to have foreign nations using the constitutional conservatives live traffic feed. Lines crossed, two many links combined with your old forum websites? Maybe a forum member knows the answer because I surely can not figure it out. 

For some reason my comment disappeared above.

"As I told you Suzie, the Live feed on the forum is not displayed/missing.

If you were to cache the forum using google, it shows the live feed has been moved to the left side of the front page and is active with foreign countries.

I have noticed the foreign nations viewers using the activity stream for months when trying to enter the forum using google or bing "cache". I'm not the computer guru and would like to know how it is possible for foreign nations to be on the constitutional conservatives live traffic feed if you "cache" the site. Maybe a member on this site would have the answer.

Give it a try, Google "theconstitutionalconservatives.com and click on the cache for the website so you know what I am talking about.

American,

Sorry...I thought  you understood, I have explained the way Feedgit works several times... I told you yesterday that I worked for 45 mins trying to get the feed to function- I guarantee you there is NO Code for the feed on the left column- I did try it there and perhaps that is what you got when you got the cached version...

For some reason-perhaps a snipet of code for the new colors or who knows- sometimes codes are just not compatible...I have never had this problem with Feedgit before..

What you see is when you see the International Flags of visitors are FEEDGITS -FEEDGIT- that is FEEDGIT.coms live traffic feed you see... Just go to feedgit.com and you will see...

Why does the Feedgit concern you? 

I was actually looking at the globe version? But it is fun to see where folks are from...

You should clear all cache and cookies and sign in new and fresh!  by typing the address in... or try a hard refresh, I don't know about apples products but android is CTRL and the F5 key... Hope this helps..

edited...

Each day I get out of bed I check that the left has not assassinated our President nor murdered or attempted to republican leaders. The other news is made up of how unhinged the left is. While their unhinged behavior is at times entertaining overall it is alarming thus why I check that the President is ok.

Today I read that Kasich is toying with another run for President. Disturbing news. His last run made me feel physically ill -- hugging every one and eating pickles. I swear I thought if the film him doing this again I would up chuck. Finally the up chuck episode occurred.

Please anyone living in Ohio please contact your local GOP and the RNC and suggest Kasich be sidelined.

Trust me, I’m in Ohio and there’s many, many, many of us that wish he’d just go away. He started off seemingly reasonable and somewhere along the way lost his ever loving mind!!  We had no choice but to go with him for re-election due to ohio’s rigged system that’s totally biased to keeping the dnc and gop the only choices on ballots. It’s very very difficult for other parties to get on the ballots here, unless they’re like the Green Party. Libertarians, independents, etc usually have a very hard time meeting the shifting requirements or making it successfully through the courts to get on ballots here.  Trying to get in any position that matters within the gop to try and make changes is almost impossible too. Both gop and dnc have set themselves up for perpetual power with their version of the good ol boys club. The gop here can be and has been just as brutal with outsiders or perceived threats as the dnc is.  It’s disgusting and very disheartening. Many have tried to make changes and all have to date failed.  So basically if the local/state gop are anti trump, then they’ll do what they can against him until they have no choice. Hell, kasich didn’t even go to the convention because he was too busy pouting that he didn’t come close to getting the nomination. But the local/state didn’t seem to care and didn’t make him go even though he is the governor!!!   

linda, Thanks for the reply. What you have said about the GOP (and DNC) is very real. I live in a county of AZ that is Red. A common statement heard here is if you win my county you will be elected. The DNC along with their stormtroopers of resister's are busy at the county seat.

Many contacts to the AZ GOP and the RNC that many, many of us would not cast another vote for Flake the Flake war machine crunched the numbers, not good, and the GOP and RNC were tepid at best with the Senator. Obviously the President who has a lot of power with the RNC not pleased with Flake. Thus his forced retirement choice.

Kasich last time hung in there for established GOP'ers to take votes from Trump. I have heard many republicans in my universe who dislikes Kasich with a passion.

Keep trying.

RSS

Latest Activity

LANYON posted discussions
5 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"ROCKETMANDid he actually believe that the Trump admn was going to stop w/ its naval maneuvers w/ So…"
5 hours ago
"Psssst . . .The Camera-Hogg Is back! Read my lates blog!"
5 hours ago
luis✩USA posted an Editorial

The Camera-Hogg Is Back...

...and STUPIDER than ever!The Parkland FL wanna be pseudo-fake journalist continues w/ his wanting…See More
5 hours ago
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion BREAKING NEWS: CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON....
"The Freedom Caucus, Lee Zeldin, and the House Committee have requested a Second Special Counsel to…"
7 hours ago
"The Free Beacon, huh. What's next?  The veggie police monitoring meat eaters and the…"
7 hours ago
American912 posted discussions
7 hours ago
American912 replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"5/24/18 Feds to Spend Millions on Jewelry, Clothes That Monitor How Much You Drink NIH wants…"
7 hours ago
American912 replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Levin schools ‘ignorant’ libs on how a president — yes, even Trump — can…"
8 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"The NFL If I were tea am owner I'd make it clear that, when the player is in uniform,…"
8 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion The Government Follows a 3000-PAGE Constitution
"Unprecedented 5th Circuit case tests scope of nationwide injunctions (Reuters) - For opponents of…"
9 hours ago
American912 replied to American912's discussion Antonin Scalia - A Living Constitution
"The Coming Resurrection of Raoul Berger? A Remembrance of Government by Judiciary by Stephen…"
9 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion BREAKING NEWS: CONGRESS DEMANDS THE ARREST OF HILLARY CLINTON....
"I was just trying to vet this "breaking news" as Suzie noted it has gone viral but going…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion The Real Origination Story of the Trump-Russia Investigation
"Thanks Layon I had read the NR article and thought I should post but I got distracted by other…"
21 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Michael, Bingo! Know what if our republican elected held  1) it's voter base in high…"
22 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie, Tell your hubby good for him. I honestly dislike having to boycott companies. But geez…"
23 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service