Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 53700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh  my this issue has gone off the rails. Luis I enjoyed your post it was hilarious. Why Luis take Ms Suzie's opinion as a big bad negative? Worse use the negative as a point to choose to leave the site. I for one would be disappointed that you would consider that.

At a time when we need to stick together for a higher purpose please reconsider withdrawing your opinions. 

I agree Patricia, as hurt as I am by this... I would not delete luis...

Suzie, Knowing you over these  years I know your hurt over this and I then feel your pain as well. I too would be hurt if Luis carried through with leaving TCC.

Over the years as a member of this site I can only recall that there were 2 posters that I felt were deserving of a delete. Luis Suzie had no such notion of deleting you. Please give that good consideration.

Over the last week as a member of another site a gent kept making assertions of the sly type. Finally two of us called him on his sly assertion that was in essence lacking substance. All we two did was ask that the assertor spit out the allegations he seemed privy too. The moderator jumped in. What the moderator had to say was not useful in my opinion but I chose not to make the issue into a negative. 

Yes, Suzie, 10 yrs. And in those years I kept w/ the rules. What is it about my mere satire that raised your fears of a potential lawsuit?  What is it about my comment about that COW, Randa Jarrar, that you take as "disrespectful"?  There is nothing posted on this site that that scum left could ever sue you over!  If you have been threatened that way - you're letting them mess w/ your mind.  Have you forgotten that "their" goal is to shut us all up?

ps: To those radical trolls monitoring here: DROP DEAD! You wlli never shut me up!

Luis522   

LOL! Luis your PS "to those radical trolls monitoring here: DROP DEAD! You wlli never shut me up!"  That is good to hear.

Luis,

If your still here I hope you will take this comment to heart. 

Over many years of trial and error I have had to learn to be very cautions as to what I say and, especially, when referring to what someone else has said.  I try to read something that someone has written several times before stating what I thought they said.  I have found it better to question the person as to what exactly they said or what it meant. Direct attack is very harmful and should be avoided at all costs.  I have the scars to prove this.

More often than not, I have found that what the person has said is not what I first interpreted as.

Still yet I get something misconstrued as to what the other person has said, but I have a lot less scars and less offences against others.

Well said Norma!

I made a comment recently to a ProPublica piece. I put a great deal of thought to my words, taking care to the tone.

Good grief two left-wing posters replied to my post and I choose not to repeat their responses for they were of the most vile kind.

I chose as well not to respond to  their vileness in the comment section for I felt that no matter what I responded with the vile left-wing posters being on a mission of bullying and looking for a fight adding more carefully thought out dialogue was fuel to their intentions. I felt that any person possessing good character would have picked up the the left-wing bullies intent. Did those two bullies win the fight no I don't wish to believe they did. Can't change the left-wing but I thought I could by not responding marginalize them.

Luis,  I am laughing... It was NOT about the content of your post at all- in fact at this very moment I do not even recall what it said---it is not the content- it is how it is written... and it is NOT the content I find disrespectful- it is the demeanor in which you choose to speak to me... I had emailed you previously that Editorials should consist of more then a rant satire style or not... there is no link, I don't know where the info comes from, that you are talking about.. I am the responsible party here...  

No one is suing anyone at the moment and I would like to keep it that way...

You act like this is the first contact about this..

Suzie, I only post links when I quote from, or am refering to, a specific article or website. Although my "rants" and satire are based on facts, I may mistakenly assume that everyone here is as current w/ the latest events as I am.

Though I am a mere blogger, and I don't really know how to wrtite in a professional format, my writing style (rants or otherwise) do contain substance and do cause reaction. And that, imo, does make a good editorial. No one dozes off. But I will stand clear of the Editorial board for those that are better qaulified.

That's it. Nuff said.

Luis, You have demonstrated that you are of good character and respect meter goes off the chart.

I like your writing style. 

Luis, I believe that not only myself but Am912 mentioned posting in the discussion forum- the main forum- not this Steam Room...  one of the main reasons is that it is laid out like this with threaded replies that are easier to follow... meant for discussion... whereas the editorial section (which  is actually coded to be a blog) allows for comments only  and it would be easier for your followers to follow the discussions in the discussion area...

Humbly submit messages given, heard and time to move on.

RSS

Latest Activity

LANYON posted discussions
3 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Yeah...and what stood out for me, when I read Pat's post, was: "That our culture is…"
6 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"read a headline just a few minutes ago that went something like 'Spies in Trump campaign team…"
7 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I get steamed each time the left leaning companies hire another Obama administration person.…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion National Popular Vote Movement
"AM912, I knew I could count on you to post good stuff. We folks need to stop this compact movement…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Concealed FISA Docs May Hold Key to Trump Surveillance
"Lanyon, Appreciate the post. I swear the wars waged in The District to keep each political party…"
11 hours ago
"Michael, I agree with the spirit of what you say. I do believe that the world we are being forced…"
14 hours ago
Michael Trivisani replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"When there is a mass shooting in a School or Mall, wherever, the question that comes to mind for me…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen posted a status
"Have you checked out the main page lately? I cleaned house... What do ya think?"
yesterday
"Larry, I will add where was this young mans parents? did they take the time to monitor his online…"
yesterday
"Larry, I agree that the use of psychiatric drugs will continue to introduce violence from the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion National Popular Vote Movement
"Yes Larry reeks of progressive twisting of facts. I suspect this movement hatched in Silicon Valley…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion National Popular Vote Movement
"I took a look at; President-Elect Trump Repeats His Long-Standing Opposition to Electoral…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater posted a discussion

National Popular Vote Movement

I'm asking my fellow constitutional conservatives to help me wrap my head  around the issues of the…See More
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I've gotten to the point that with every mass shooting I fully expect that the shooter has…"
Sunday

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service