Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 54290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5/24/18

Feds to Spend Millions on Jewelry, Clothes That Monitor How Much You Drink
NIH wants Americans to wear 'non-invasive, discreet' devices to track alcohol levels in real time

The National Institutes of Health is preparing to spend millions on research studies to develop jewelry and clothes that can monitor the alcohol intake of Americans.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-spend-millions-jewelry-clothes-mo...

The Free Beacon, huh. What's next?  The veggie police monitoring meat eaters and the greenie police measuring how cool we keep our homes in the summertime and how warm in the winter?   

How about clothes and accessories that can show traces of heroin, meth or cocaine?  How about if they pickup traces of gun powder and bomb materials?

{8-O

Ooooh, no no no no no!  That's an invasion of privacy and shows bias against blacks and muslims, right?

How about clothing that detects LIES?   So much for politicians, and the corrupt press eh!

It's further proof that George Orwell's "1984" was also very prophetic. And it's barely scratched the surface.  But, fear not. When the Rs overwhelm DC w/ the coming midterms - all the bad will go away. Yup. 

Well when repub's overwhelm The District our work to keep them principled begins once again in earnest. Be on them like white on rice!

"Be on them like white on rice!"

Been doing just that going back to Beck's original 912 Project.  The problem is that, unlike the libs, the "right" doesn't network; nor do they organize across the country. And our "side" really NEEDS to because, unlike the radical left, we don't have the mass media Hollywood or the campuses on our side.    

Plus, again, unlike the left, our  message and priorities are all over the map.  We had a mission back in 2009-2010 (1. A Constitutionally limited govt; 2. Conservative fiscally and socially and 3. A Balancd Budget). It's gone. No one even brings up full repeal of Obamacare; let alone even mention the $21T+ DEBT!  

Who wants to bet that Planned Parenthood, ACORN, Obamacare and FREE MONEY (Foreign Aid) to Mexico and Islamist nations  "won't" get their funding? They WILL!  

Plus more illegals will be allowed in and the TAXPAYERS will continue to foot the bill.

The Deficit and Debt will continue climbing and there will be NO SocSec reform.

Who'd bet against me?

as far as ACORN goes... huffypost might;

The murder “confession” touted by Fox turned out to be a prank by an ACORN employee who’d caught on to the stunt. (State investigators interviewed her ex …
In DepthHuffPost19d
;' /

Perhaps ACORN gets funded under a different gname. They have changed their name...

https://nonprofitquarterly.org/2015/02/10/death-or-reincarnation-th...

And w/ so many redundant programs and bureaus that continue getting funded by the taxpayers.

Luis you called out good points.

My experience within the GOP is a lot of the noise boils down to conservative (true ones) vs RINO party dominated ones. When the general ballot is cast conservatives vote the ticket for the Republican. RINOs may or may not.

The AZGOP and county GOPs for example talks the talk of party unification. Yet due to state and county party machines and the national GOP conservatives well always efforts to marginalize their voices.

I kinda feel a conservative wave approaching.

Policy enactment or not forthcoming tells who not to vote back into ofc. Politicians well its more to me what they do in ofc (their record) than what they say they are for and against in a campaign season. Those running without a record then little more difficulty evaluating them and other factors help plus asking them tough questions.

I went last Saturday to hear a speaker running for AZ Secretary of State. It was organized by a local conservative group. He is a businessman, says he is a conservative. He acknowledged that he was aware that those in the room were well informed yet the questions posed to him and there were many he for 99% of them  never really answered. Why? I was left to conclude he was clueless.

Now with that little story told conservatives wonder why more conservatives are not elected. What I am thinking is that identifying candidates and vetting them well and then preparing them before a primary season is critical. That is the hard work that must be taken to replace RINOs. 

Not difficult to understand that we have republicans in ofc that side with democrats on major issues. 

Not sure this would be held constitutional however there are like precedents already in place that sets the stage that it could be successful.

Psssst . . .The Camera-Hogg Is back!

Read my lates blog!

ROCKETMAN
Did he actually believe that the Trump admn was going to stop w/ its naval maneuvers w/ So Korea? Does little KJu not yet get it? DT is no BHO or GWB!

So li'l Kimmie wants to show some illusion of strength; and now the meeting in Singapore has been postponed. I say SO WHAT! I am not the least bit surprised. What's most important thing to me was that we got our hostages back! And it neither cost us $Bs nor did we swap any top level Islamic terrorists in exchange! But, then again, I think Barack insane Obama already released what was left of them - for a TRAITOR / DESERTER who goes by the name of Bo Bergdahl. Remember? .

The difference between fake president Barack Obama and President Trump is the same as the differences between the democrat party constituents and Republican party constituents.  It's the people.  I think this year there will be many democrat constituents secretly pushing the Republican buttons just to get more of what is working, President Trump.  

Michael I think that's true.

Policy will get the reasonable democrat to cross over.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Lawrence, I do think conservatives are fighting back. There has been a lot of damage done and it…"
4 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Pat, ;)  They are all one big sappy family, aren't they. Now, as for the way the…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Luis, Right on target as usual. LOL I love the reference to GOPee-ons, wild-poon-hound Bill…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Thanks for the link AM912. Now I am for CA to be broken into different states and then for the…"
12 hours ago
"Totally agree!"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion IRS Tea Party persecutor Lois Lerner had help all along: McCain
"I made a steam vent about this last night. McCain can we even hold a fleeting thought that he is a…"
16 hours ago
"Suzie, Yes McCain is and has been a scumbag and so to has Flake. In the 2016 election cycle talking…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Pat, This confirms the fact that there is a majority (one party) operating against ciizens in…"
18 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"EXCLUSIVE – Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder --…"
19 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Btw: a rescission measure led by Senator Mike Lee (C-UT) and other consvatives that would have…"
20 hours ago
""We came out at election time but since many have backed away. " Lawrence, I've…"
20 hours ago
"JUNE 23, 1988 This the 30th Anniversary of when the new father of "Global Warming", NASA…"
22 hours ago
"ditto!  ;)"
22 hours ago
"This has steam coming out of my ears. John McCain is a despicable…"
yesterday
"Haven't noticed a popup lately."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by