Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 54290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

. just read Hawaii's big island has had 9,900 earthquakes in the past 30 days. yesterday I read that something like 80trillion? gallons of lava has flowed and some of it evaporated a lake in hours. myself, even if it's not gonna blow up like other volcanoes I'd be pretty concerned about how close to the surface the magma chamber below me is getting. sounds to me like the island's getting a pretty thin layer between the surface and a boiling(<-- 10,000 earthquakes) magma chamber.  -- pretty cool pictures though, and saw a birds eye view video this morning that was even better- of the lake getting evaporated.

. saw a pic of the Donald on foxnews.com this morning that looks like he's gained a couple of chins 

. please Lord, push this damn high pressure cell off of Texas - we're baking here already, and please also give people in Florida the common sense to stay clear of alligators.   Thank you in advance    ;' /  

Larry, Mount Kilauea eruptions historical record: https://www.soest.hawaii.edu/GG/HCV/kil-hist.html

Makes me think the current activity will likely go on for a while looking at the record at the link above it seems they have considered  Kilauea ongoing active since 1983. Guess she has a plan to increase the size of the big island.

Makes me question why they allowed peoples to keep spreading development close to the mountain.

It is hot here as well and we have not had measurable rain for months. Our winter was a dry one. Our monsoon season prediction gives no hope.

A friend in NM complaining about the hot as well.

Hang in there.

WTH?!

This message is at the top of the site:

"Hello. This  site uses Google Analytics Cookies to remember you and how you use this site. To accept please review terms and policies here"

WHY?

Does anyone else have this?

Also, that Terms agreement came back!  Again, WHY?

I'm getting tired of this crap!  If that google crap keeps my Sign In blocked I'm closing down my 912 account.

"Does anyone else have this?"

Not that I know of, NO.

The terms of agreement approval should only be used when a new member signs onto the forum for the first time.

I could be wrong but if you want to scare people away it is not such a good idea to post the flashing light google warning and terms of service on the forum front page.

Terms of service is listed on the bottom ALL of the forum pages.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

Using Google Analytics? Better Update that Privacy Policy

https://privacypolicies.com/blog/privacy-policy-google-analytics/

Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites

https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyt...

How Google Analytics Uses Cookies To Identify Users

https://www.lunametrics.com/blog/2017/08/17/how-google-analytics-co...

Google Analytics EU Cookie Law

https://www.cookielaw.org/google-analytics-eu-cookie-law/

Please see my message in the Activity Feed from yesterday regarding the popups... I am sorry for you inconvenience.

I am currently out of town going through medical tests prior to my surgery...

The fact that I use Google. Analytics for traffic stats is NO SECRET ... As I post those exact stats several times a year and members comment on those posts...most sites use GA..

I am under a lot of stress at this time, I am out of town -only have my tablet and I do not work on the site on my tablet... And I thought you all could deal with a couple of items that are not functioning properly...but apparently not after reading all these posts ....with links provided...Do you think I don't know this stuff? Seriously? After all this is only a social site... I do not need this... especially now...

I will be home on my computer tomorrow night...

Don't worry or fret Ms Suzie we can deal. You come first!!!!

How about not worrying about it, anymore?...

Please, just take care of yourself, and your health.

Thanks for informing us about your difficulties, but only let us know that you'll be out of reach for a few days, and let the chips fall where they may.

I punched the heck out of that popup, but knew that it would be resolved, sooner or later.....

Prayers for your quick recovery..

Hello members,

I have removed the code for the annoying bar and pop up... Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you...

If you still see it.. please leave a comment...

Hi, Suzie.

Thanks for that. Ftr, I wasn't blaming you for it. My main concern is always the possibiility of a phishing program.  I had snagged a couple of them while at TPP a few years back.  So I'm always n the lookout.  My pc hasn't been hit in 16yrs.  ;)

Btw, I found and installed Google Analytics blocker.  It's gone!  ;)

Trying to achieve the impossible. What a mess!!!!

Pressure mounts on EU-US Privacy Shield after Facebook-Cambridge Analytica data scandal
Natasha Lomas@riptari / Jun 12, 2018

https://techcrunch.com/2018/06/12/pressure-mounts-on-eu-us-privacy-...

The EU's New Privacy Rules Are Already Causing International Headaches
It’s not just email spam; GDPR has led companies to shut down access to sites and games.

https://reason.com/archives/2018/06/12/the-eus-new-privacy-rules-ar...

It takes work to keep your data private online. These apps can help

Take off that tinfoil hat and try one of these privacy tools instead.

https://www.cnet.com/news/it-takes-some-work-to-keep-your-data-priv...

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Lawrence, I do think conservatives are fighting back. There has been a lot of damage done and it…"
4 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Pat, ;)  They are all one big sappy family, aren't they. Now, as for the way the…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Luis, Right on target as usual. LOL I love the reference to GOPee-ons, wild-poon-hound Bill…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Thanks for the link AM912. Now I am for CA to be broken into different states and then for the…"
12 hours ago
"Totally agree!"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion IRS Tea Party persecutor Lois Lerner had help all along: McCain
"I made a steam vent about this last night. McCain can we even hold a fleeting thought that he is a…"
16 hours ago
"Suzie, Yes McCain is and has been a scumbag and so to has Flake. In the 2016 election cycle talking…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Pat, This confirms the fact that there is a majority (one party) operating against ciizens in…"
18 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"EXCLUSIVE – Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder --…"
19 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Btw: a rescission measure led by Senator Mike Lee (C-UT) and other consvatives that would have…"
20 hours ago
""We came out at election time but since many have backed away. " Lawrence, I've…"
20 hours ago
"JUNE 23, 1988 This the 30th Anniversary of when the new father of "Global Warming", NASA…"
22 hours ago
"ditto!  ;)"
22 hours ago
"This has steam coming out of my ears. John McCain is a despicable…"
yesterday
"Haven't noticed a popup lately."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by