Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 54290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah!  Coast is clear. Time to play...

A woman goes to a pharmacist requesting a few doses of cyanide.
"Why on earth do you want that, ma'am? ", he asked.

"Because I want to kill my husband and that whore he's fooling around with.", she said angrily.

"I am sorry about your situation, ma'am" he said sincerely. "But, that is totally against the law. Perhaps some counseling?",

The woman opens her purse and quickly pulled out a photo which she handed to him. The pharmacist's eyes widened as he looked at a photo of her husband...and HIS WIFE...naked on a bed...in HIS bedroom!

He looked up at her with a new found calmness as he said, "Oh! You have a prescription! Why didn't you say so in the first place?!"

q8-D

LOL!!!

LOL! Goes to show that as long as "the law" does not fit ones sensibility always a justification that can be found to break the law. 

I have a problem with this statement on White Pride... Did you know there is a place to edit Wiki?

I suggest we spread this like wildfire and add our concerns to this...Do you belong to WIKI? If so you can edit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_pride

Information.svg To view an answer, click the [show] link to the right of the question.

No automatic alt text available.

GGGGRRRRRR.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:White_pride

" I have a problem with this statement on White Pride."

Can't blame you at all, Suzie. I know for a fact that it is an expression used by filthy whire supremacists like the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, Skinheads, etc.

"White Pride World Wide".

It goes along w/ "88" (heil hitler). The #8 being the 8th letter of the alphabet. I would place them in the same category of "animal" that President Trump put MS13.

Luis, I "think" I understand your point. There is big difference very big for a person to state I'm comfortable in the skin I was born with vs the KKK for example using "white pride".

It's also unacceptable to me for the left to promote a guilt trip on any one group based on their race, gender or the color of their skin.

No class of folk should be thought of as being monilifical so therefore share the sin of others or now in present day the sins of prior times in history.

"It's also unacceptable to me for the left to promote a guilt trip on any one group based on their race, gender or the color of their skin."

There's also a monumental difference between the history of whte supremacy in America and how the left misuses and exploits it.  Such tactics are only effective on the ignorant or poorly educated.

> Wait. It also works on GOPers big time. Which is where it matters to them.  It's been "checkmate" for the left for well over a century.   

Luis, When you say it works on GOP'ers I agree and the GOP'ers it works on fall into the RINO bucket. I have found the conservatives that I have formed friendships with have a personna of speaking up and they do so from a well informed position.

I feel a conservative wave coming. 

" I have found the conservatives that I have formed friendships with have a personna of speaking up and they do so from a well informed position."

Sadly, Pat, they are a minority in DC.  Also, from what I've seen and read, even on "tp" and "912" titled sites, there are more that tilt liberal where social govt spending is concerned.

One can NOT be that and demand "Conservative" fiscal policies as well. They don't and can't meet. You can't have both. 

Imo, it may take a couple of generations of tyranny and oppression before America finally does the HARD things. 

And I'll remind you that we went from the gung-ho flag saluting American patriots of the WW2 era to the "flower power " orp-communist era within 20 yrs.  That right after The Revolutionary War...after fighting AGAINST the tyranny and oppression of a British KING...the first thing the Colonists or new American Citizens asked for was for General Geo Washington to become "their" first KING!

(u-FRiGGiN-believable!)

And yet there are those that STILL want to point their fingers at the "RINOs", right? 

Luis, Just saying one is conservative not enough. It's living and acting the principles that count. Is Ryan a principled conservative? No I do not think so.

Is John McCain a "statesmen"? No I don't think so yet many will eulogize that he was. Fake words.

No matter how well one vets a candidate for conservative credentials being in the bubble of The District pollutes.

I try to figure out why a candidate who was elected faltered and let me down. When this happens good folk back home in their district are the arbitrators for success or not in the next election.

'White' is essentially a pejorative among the progressive elite ... including in our congress

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_caucuses_in_the_United_States_Congress

Hispanic caucuses = 2

Black caucuses = 1

Sikh caucuses = 1

Asian Pacific American caucuses = 1

White caucuses = 0

Most of us that have done our DNA to find ancestors, etc., have found that we are mixture in most cases.  I don't agree with using strictly black, hispanic or any of those such caucuses.  Does the fact that I am English, French, Scotish and Portugesse make me all white.  I don't think so.  Oh, and that's just my mother's side.  I say do away with all this type of labelling but I sure won't hold my breath.

By the way..............I seem to remember most hispanics are a mixtue of native Americans and Spanish people.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Lawrence, I do think conservatives are fighting back. There has been a lot of damage done and it…"
4 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Pat, ;)  They are all one big sappy family, aren't they. Now, as for the way the…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Luis, Right on target as usual. LOL I love the reference to GOPee-ons, wild-poon-hound Bill…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Thanks for the link AM912. Now I am for CA to be broken into different states and then for the…"
12 hours ago
"Totally agree!"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion IRS Tea Party persecutor Lois Lerner had help all along: McCain
"I made a steam vent about this last night. McCain can we even hold a fleeting thought that he is a…"
16 hours ago
"Suzie, Yes McCain is and has been a scumbag and so to has Flake. In the 2016 election cycle talking…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Pat, This confirms the fact that there is a majority (one party) operating against ciizens in…"
18 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"EXCLUSIVE – Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder --…"
19 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Btw: a rescission measure led by Senator Mike Lee (C-UT) and other consvatives that would have…"
20 hours ago
""We came out at election time but since many have backed away. " Lawrence, I've…"
20 hours ago
"JUNE 23, 1988 This the 30th Anniversary of when the new father of "Global Warming", NASA…"
22 hours ago
"ditto!  ;)"
22 hours ago
"This has steam coming out of my ears. John McCain is a despicable…"
yesterday
"Haven't noticed a popup lately."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by