Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 55129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"It takes a while to get use to the workings of the forum."

(chuckle)

Once again assuming you know how easy it is for each new member to become familiar with the site, navigate on the forum, and meet new members, when in reality you don't.

Your replies to me on the subject have been deflective spin from the very first time I posted my first comment to you on Chelsea. I could go back and post them here but decided to pass on it. Maybe you might want to ask Larry how easy it was to navigate around the forum when he first joined. I know it took me about a week to become familiar with the forum. The advertisements were a big problem because they caused my computer to slow down, unable to move around the forum easily. Good thing you didn't post 5 of your comments on my personal page because my first thought would have been...

to delete your posts because you seem like an obsessive compulsive TROLL. LOL

Sure, Am. I mean, it's only 2018. We're right smack in the middle of the age of electronic gadgets and social media. Where even EIGHT year olds know how to use'em! Come on!

You got that right, unfortunately you don't believe in using social media, or links provided by Suzie, or myself when we both gave you information on Chelsea from Texas  (https://twitter.com/ckmeckel..https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kendallmeckel) .

Reply by luis✩USA on Monday

I find it disheartening when new mmbers don't participate in any of our topics.  So I've taken the initiative to try and reach out.  I've chosen the newest member Chelsea Meckel

https://theconstitutionalconservatives.com/profile/ChelseaMeckel?xg...

Hopefully I can charm her into at least chime in and get a different pov.  :)

Reply by Suzie Nielsen on Tuesday

Hi Luis,

I agree 100%! She found us via my facebook page and I communicate with her on FB... perhaps she has also joined our facebook page- which has 700+ people and we have not added any content in a long while! it looks sad!!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheConstitutionalConservatives/

Here is her Facebook Page... maybe you can encourage here from that venue

https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kendallmeckel?fref=pb&hc_locat...

Hope this helps...

Reply by American912 yesterday Delete

Jumping the gun? Did you read her bio, if not you should. She is a libertarian.

Libertarian Party Texas District 25   map
Chelsea Meckel
512-944-4006 / Email
Kyle, TX

https://twitter.com/ckmeckel

https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kendallmeckel

She didn't have to sign onto the forum in order to view the discussions.

"So, you took it personally, Am?! Okay. I will try to walk on eggshells w/ you from now on. sheesh! :D (another chuckle)"

Take what personally? You can deflect and make me look like the bad guy all you want, when all your posts on this discussion tell a totally different story.

I have never known you to admit you were wrong when I was right in all the years we have known each other.

Quite telling indeed. 

See the source image

Texas district 25 - another icicle shaped district next to mine, thanx to fed/gov's gerrymandering us central-texas constitution minded folks into irrelevance by splitting us up into districts that the vast majority of voters are progressives living hundreds of miles away.

Am,

JFYI.. RE: new member: I went further than the welcome note- I welcomed her personally on her Facebook page...I was hoping that would encourage her to post...

If you check out the Members page there are many new members who have not posted, however, some members do email me...

Hi, Suzie

Glad you chimed in. Since you have read Chelsea Meckel's facebook page (I think), what do her posts say about her thoughts about what's going on today?

somehow this is reminding me of your (Luis) courtship with Lisa Ann Dulles   ;' /

lol

Why am I not surprised w/. your reply, Larry?!  The big difference here is that at least L.A.D. participated - no matter how goofy and doofy ALL her posts were!  But I did sniff the likes of "her"; her other alias "The Stoic" and Lamont Johnson and others early on. Aaah! Good times!  :)

Well Luis, I don't make a practice of guessing what a person is like... from her posts I would say not too active, but proud to put herself out there as a Libertarian...  which is only inches from Conservative....and her about me says she is involved...  I have no idea why folks do not post more often, I hear from many members, old timers via email and I do try to talk them into posting again... In fact just heard from Faye Clemmons, remember her? And ABS posts but gets little encouragement in dialogs... Mangus sends me emails daily. Many are reading few participate... maybe other sites they belong to frown on their members posting here... the original site...some places are like that and demand loyalty even on dying sites...you might have more insight then I do on that subject as you are a member of numerous sites... Do you invite folks to come here? That's what it takes... enthusiastic members who invite others...

Well, Suzie, just thought that, since you're both on that face page, you'd have an idea of her stand on the issues.

Btw, I disagree that libbs are like Conservatives. What I've learned during the run-up to the 2012 elections is that many aren't!

I certainly would not compare a libb to a conservative two very different creatures. I will say that here in my local universe plenty of evidence that I witness of the RINO repubs who tote the GOP line up and down the state. Conservatives speak up and subject to purge attempts by local and state GOP.

As with all humans both conservatives and RINO can at times become bias and even corrupt. Conservatives keep a watchful eye on both and attempt to clean house. I don't see this within the RINOs.

I will say that it is the conservatives that make the best grassroots Precinct Committee women and men.

Sorry Luis, I have not been on any of her sites only her page- AFTER- she joined... I welcomed her on her facebook page. I said something to the effect of if you have any questions just ask... that's it end of story...

Personally, I have been able to converse with Libertarians easier then Dems... thats all...

Report: Trump administration returning to 'catch and release' strategy

https://www.axios.com/trump-administration-catch-and-release-immigr...

Hello Members and Friends,

Just thought I would give a little update on my status...

I am planning to leave on a motorhome trip this weekend. 

I do not intend to be out of internet service- but it could happen. In that case, both Patrica and Linda R have admin controls. They also have my personal email and phone, so there should be no problems. If you have any concerns please contact Patricia or Linda R

. And I always have my phone, just can't work on the site with my phone!

Please remember to "Share" your discussions on Facebook and Twitter and invite your friends!

Thanks,

Toodles...Suzie

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
22 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
yesterday
American912 posted discussions
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Educational War Needed to Repeal 16th & 17th Amendments
"Our Great Mistake – The 17th Amendment by Jeff Carlson, CFA It is not by the consolidation,…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"before the atrocity of the PATRIOT ACT and it's descendants there was a common sense reason…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"AG Paxton Leads 11-State Coalition in Brief to Prevent Texas from Becoming a Sanctuary State for…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us
"7/14/18 Finley: Fire Strzok, suspend…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"Wonder which agency paid his salary? He was supposed to be demoted at the FBI did they also demote…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Note also that bigleaguepolictics also reporting that P. Strzok also worked for the CIA at the same…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Valuable for connecting the dots. Now one question comes to mind how many of those in Congress know…"
yesterday
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service