Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 55129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a joke.

If we give it time, Lisa page will resign then we could hold Lisa Page in Contempt for ignoring our Subpoena and not appearing at our Capital Hill meeting ....

Keystone cops .....House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte and House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy 

Republican lawmakers may hold Lisa Page in contempt
by Kelly Cohen  | July 11, 2018 04:33 PM

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/republican-lawmakers-may-ho...

Flashback  ...

Trey Gowdy is Not Impressed With Hillary Aide’s Congressional Hearing No-Show

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 4:15pm

Two Hillary IT guys plead the fifth, one sings, and one defies Congressional subpoena, deciding not to show for the hearing

https://legalinsurrection.com/2016/09/trey-gowdy-is-not-impressed-w...

Hmmm...Lisa and her peter.  Those "newly fleds" are laughing at our GOPee-ons for a loooong while now...at Trey Gowdy & company and especially at Jeff Sessions whose been as useless as a pallet of Viagara in the Titanic! 

If Sessions or those other GOPee-ons don't arrest Lisa and Petie and charge them w/ Contempt of Congress, then I'd say it's time for our CiC to step in - as it is his power to do so as the DoJ does fall directly under the jurisdiction of the Executive Branch aka the POTUS.

If DT does take action:

1. It'll drive the jack asses on the left even MORE apeshit. And, yes, that's possible! And,

2. It will further galvanize his HUGE voting base even more! And, YES, that's possible too!  :) 

IMHO Sessions has been severely lacking in doing his job concerning the US agencies and the SWAMP.  I reserve the right to rescind this opinion should we ever find out he is doing something constructive behind the scenes.

I hold the same thought as you Norma.

I watched the circus hearing today. Overall I was disappointed with as Luis calls them the "GOPee-Ons" performance. 

I've heard that there a "things going on behind the scenes" and hope that it is true and people will be charged.  It's plain that's what should be done.

I watched most of the grand standing going on at the circus except when I had to pick up my dog from the vet.

Cutting through the "crap" spewed out my many democrats:  This guy was using our taxpayer time and equipment (enormous amount of texts and time) on his political views.  I know as a former person who worked for the government, I would have been fired for doing this.  It's clearly spelled out both in Union Contracts and in Federal Rules and Regulations what you are and are not allowed to do at work.,

I'm tired of the "in your face" ignorance they believe the the US citizens have. I love the representative towards the end who said, "I'm one of those Hillbillys."  It was hillbillys that fought at King's Mountain on the North and South Carolina borders who started the turn around of our American Revolution.  I'm proud to say and descend from at least one of them and maybe several more on both sides of my family.

This guy wasn't covered by Union. but as Number 2in the FBI, as he stated yesterday, he would have us believe he didn't have or know what he was doing was against Federal Regulations?  I think and know better. I repeat as I have many times, I'm sick of these "elites" doing and saying whatever they want while citizens are punished for doing much less.

Norma,

You got that right on! I too am sick of the elitist's behavior and peoples ignorance! 

Suzie, I just read that the Conservative Causus plans to go around Ryan and send impeachment papers on Rosen??????  I think is Rosenstein.

Geez.......I gather my thoughts only to screw up the names of those I want to talk about..  Perfect example of why I stopped posting as I used to do.

Norma you are doing great!!

Yes Norma as Suzie said "you are doing great". LOLI have always had problems remembering names and now at 73 yrs of age and neurologically challenged as well plus my memory banks are full processing no small feat these days.

Good news is the faithful on TCC are good and kind folks. Just keep posting.

Chinese Firm Expands US Presence as Trade War Heats Up
Three years after launching in Washington, D.C., Beijing DHH Law Firm has opened a Seattle office, aiming to support the local Chinese business community as trade tensions worsen.
By Anna Zhang | July 11, 2018 at 11:35 AM

https://www.law.com/2018/07/11/chinese-firm-expands-us-presence-as-...

Am, imo, the Chinese has an edge here because: 1. Unlike DT, who as the POTUS, has term limits. The Chinese don't. They're COMMUNISTS!  And 2. Unlike DT, the dem/media does actually love the totalitarianism of commie regimes. They admire it and envy it. As for the liberal media, unlike w/ ANY republican potus, the Chinese media would NEVER ever criticize their dictator. Because it IS a toaalitarian regime. And as such - they'll literally kill,ya.

The question is: Can the Chinese regime wait out this game of chicken that DT has started?  And if the Chinese fold, I do believe the EU,as well as Canada and Mexico, will follow suit.

Am, imo, the Chinese has an edge here because: 1. Unlike DT, who as the POTUS, has term limits. The Chinese don't. They're COMMUNISTS!

I have been keeping an eye on the DOJ daily twitter and will say the federal government is working diligently investigating and prosecuting Chinas infiltration, espionage in the US government and colleges. Media isn't reporting it as main news.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
21 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
yesterday
American912 posted discussions
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Educational War Needed to Repeal 16th & 17th Amendments
"Our Great Mistake – The 17th Amendment by Jeff Carlson, CFA It is not by the consolidation,…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"before the atrocity of the PATRIOT ACT and it's descendants there was a common sense reason…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"AG Paxton Leads 11-State Coalition in Brief to Prevent Texas from Becoming a Sanctuary State for…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us
"7/14/18 Finley: Fire Strzok, suspend…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"Wonder which agency paid his salary? He was supposed to be demoted at the FBI did they also demote…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Note also that bigleaguepolictics also reporting that P. Strzok also worked for the CIA at the same…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Valuable for connecting the dots. Now one question comes to mind how many of those in Congress know…"
yesterday
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service