Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 55129

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"and will say the federal government is working diligently investigating and prosecuting Chinas infiltration, espionage in the US government and colleges. Media isn't reporting it as main news."

Help me out here, Am. What does your reply have any relevance w/ my point of the Tariff War / Playing Chicken, remember?

Can the Chinese regime wait out this game of chicken that DT has started?

Too much to lose. They can but there is no benefit to China, U.S., or corps to wait it out.

As of last night, the news is reporting China is willing to sit down and negotiate trade talks again.

Corporations working in China are lobbying in D.C..

President Trump throughout the campaign season said he would negotiate trade agreements and he preferred 1:1 agreements. This stance is not what globalist are for preferring trading blocks instead.

I can imagine the K and J street lobbyist both for foreign and domestic clients are raking in the $$'s. Obviously some GOPee'on'ers are listening to the lobbyists.

I could careless about China imports. Hi-tech folks mfg in China need to come back home.

"unfortunately you don't believe in using social media,"

?!

A912, uuuh, we first met at TPP at least 8 yrs ago, right?  I'm a charter member of Glenn Beck's 912 Project. Which was the original 912 site.  I've also participated in many other "912" and "tp" labeled sites as well not to mention quite a few other IntenseDebate and Ning sites as well like TeamSarah and STANDWITHMARCO going back to 2008. 

Oh! I almost forgot the Disqus based sites like Gretawire, Fox News and Fox Nation, and WaPo as well. 

And you say I "don't like" using social sites?!  wow!

We did meet 8 years ago when you were blogging on TPP. I had no idea you were on all those sites. Nobody ever told me and I don't recall you ever mentioning the sites on TPP or that you were using disqus.

I purposely stayed off the computer/internet until signing onto the Glen Beck 912 project in 2008 and the TPP in Sept. 2009. I rarely participated or viewed the websites because I wasn't familiar with forums or the internet. You could have called me a true gray women previous to that time, who made it a point to never use the computer in order to stay anonymous.

You're a smart man. I just can't figure out why you wouldn't learn more about Chelsea after Suzie mentioned she had met her on facebook and invited her to the forum.

Am, just to clarify,

I did not invite her to our site, although she may have found us via facebook -that is what her profile says. All I did was to post her welcome on her FB page...

There have been so many other new members... why this one?

Suzie, I am curious why the focus on this one new member as well. Will admit that I personally have not tried to figure out any whys so no red flags to report.

AM912 and Luis could you cough out why the laser like focus.

"The laser focus"???!!!

LMAO!

All this drama just because of this initial post:

Reply by luis✩USA on July 9, 2018 at 10:17am Delete

"I find it disheartening when new mmbers don't participate in any of our topics.  So I've taken the initiative to try and reach out.  I've chosen the newest member Chelsea Meckel..."

https://theconstitutionalconservatives.com/forum/topics/steam-room-...

To which Suzie had exprssed her "appreciation" for it!

The so called "laser focus" came from you (Pat), Am912 and Suzie!

(gimmie a friggin break!)

Over and out...

So I've taken the initiative to try and reach out. I've chosen the newest member Chelsea Meckel..."

Consider sending a friend request to the new member next time if you really want to reach out. They might take you seriously, and want to read more of your discussions.

Over and out!  LMAO!!!!!

?!

"Next time" nothing, A912!  Who the hell are you to tell me how to do things?!  I have MY way and you have yours!

My way has worked just fine for me for over a decade now!  Now, if you...or ANYONE else has developed a problem w/ my style then write a report and maybe even have me banned!  Been there before! So I don't give a shit! 

Your move...

I don't have a problem with your style. If you're happy with it, keep it.

Just giving my opinion and suggestions, exactly what any other individual or members would do.

So, I suggested a one on one friend request. What is so damning about that?

Obviously your 3rd, 4th, 5th comments to Chelsea didn't entice her to reach out to you.

So your way is not full proof and may backfire on new members? The problem I see is, you don't know the individual, she might have been intimidated. 

Let new members get a feel of their new environment before overwhelming them with questions.

Just consider how much time you could have saved on posting if you had sent one friend request. LOL!

Have a good day!

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
21 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
yesterday
American912 posted discussions
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Educational War Needed to Repeal 16th & 17th Amendments
"Our Great Mistake – The 17th Amendment by Jeff Carlson, CFA It is not by the consolidation,…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"before the atrocity of the PATRIOT ACT and it's descendants there was a common sense reason…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"AG Paxton Leads 11-State Coalition in Brief to Prevent Texas from Becoming a Sanctuary State for…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us
"7/14/18 Finley: Fire Strzok, suspend…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"Wonder which agency paid his salary? He was supposed to be demoted at the FBI did they also demote…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Note also that bigleaguepolictics also reporting that P. Strzok also worked for the CIA at the same…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Valuable for connecting the dots. Now one question comes to mind how many of those in Congress know…"
yesterday
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service