Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 56248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rush just said that Christine Ford "may be" a "serial perjurer".

I'm not so kind. He called her a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!

That's funny!

The scary thing is, for them to walk with tail tucked and not be noticed they will have to create something even bigger to replace it...

Ford I think of a beng one sick individual who has allowed herself to be used (proof of sick) by disgusting politicians their shills and handlers.

Wh0 among the cast of characters  performing in the theater circus will pay a price by laws.?

Here is another brave sole attempting to "pull it all together" good luck... it's had 84 views... and I have been invited to be a Sphere of the group... What do ya think?

Site is nicely put together  

I wonder if JUST SOCIAL is short for SOCIAL JUSTICE????? hmmmmm?

JustSocial.us

I would say if JustSocial takes off it most likely would morph into  a social justice site. Organizations that lean progressive might be open to the site. Business community of progressive thinkers may invade as well.

I could see a place there for a brave soul of the constitutional conservative type but be prepared that you may not be so welcome after awhile.

I could as well be full of crap here -- 

"84 views", huh.

It means squat, Suzie.

Example:  Everytime a person visits this thread it's counted as a "View".  As a mater fact, when I was a member of the failed-TPP site, there was a member that used to boost the number of "Views" on a thread just to make the false claim of the its popularity and importance.  Pathetic.

Anyways, when a site raises my curiosities...or suspicions...I read the About Us to see its mission statement and learn about its creator(s) and its investors if any.   

Trust me Luis, I know all about views! I did not mean it as a compliment! And yes this appears to be well funded... I don't plan to do anything...

Just my opinion regarding these bombs being reported on, just 2 weeks before the midterm elections.  

I DO NOT condone violence of any kind!  

This doesn’t pass the smell test for me. It’s just too convenient in timing. Could it be there is no blue wave but rather a red tsunami on the way?  The “caravan” isn’t generating sympathy in the main stream of people, rather it’s generating anger. Kavanaugh’s destruction didn’t work, it back fired but opened the eyes of more people to the commie left’s antics. The list goes on and on.  Besides, all the previous violence, shootings, etc have been carried out by someone that’s got mental issues or are hardcore leftists. There hasn’t been any violence from anyone from the right (at least that I’m aware of-I could be wrong). Think about it-

At least 1 “caravan” headed to our border.  There are reports of 1-2 more starting to form up, but I haven’t seen confirmation    of these. I feel it’s an invasion force-too many young men, confirmed nationalities that are not from the Americas, burning the American Flag and also carrying the flags of the countries they are seeking asylum from because life is so awful there, coming when we’re are headed towards winter, etc. 

Hildebeast coincidentally and perfectly on time making comments while emphazing the election.  Her campaign was caught paying for activists to infiltrate Trump events during 2016 with swastikas and violence.

All the commies from Congress and the past administration constantly making remarks encouraging violence and          confrontation which has been happening more frequently.  Scalise, Paul, McConnell, etc are a few that come to mind. 

The people these bombs are being sent to, some just don’t make sense at this time-Wasserman-Schwartz-really!

If you go back to the Clinton presidency-Slick Willie bombed an aspirin factory because his affair and cigar use was starting to get too much attention.  So that was a way to change the media/national narrative.

The Russia meddling in the 2016 election, there seems to be no there, there.  If there was Trupm would have been booted from office as soon as possible and we’d be in the middle of trying the hang something on Pence.

I realize it’s very early in the process of investigating this. I’m just spitballing. This seems to come straight from the Clinton/Oblahblah playbook of distraction, bait and switch, sympathy generation to get out the vote and encourage  even more violence. 

I agree! First so good to see you...

Luis also has a discussion on this called Connect the Dots... look in activity feed to find it on Larry's thread...

Oh Yes Oh yeah... an academy award!!! LOL!!! Damn they think we are stupid!

Yes Linda nice to see a post from you. LOL I too, first thought, was how convenient these bombs sent around -- dems looking for their win and struggling to escape all they have done.  

Yes, they think we’re just a bunch of unwashed, uneducated morons or complete air heads that will forget everything in 5 minutes. Hildebeast was at least honest calling us deplorables haha (one of the few times in her life to be honest, or was it a Freudian slip!!).  We’re deplorable because we dare to think for ourselves and want the government to leave us alone to live our lives as we see fit.

The commie left is desperate.  They are behaving like a cornered animal-that’s when an animal is most dangerous and will do absolutely anything to survive  This is what we’re seeing now  I hate to think what boundaries they will push and how they will lash out when they realize they’re not cornered anymore but in their “death throes”.  

Thanks!  I’m back.  I’ve been scrambling trying to get back in the groove now that I’ve been home for a while. The 1st month or so I didn’t empty my suitcase because it didn’t seem normal and I wasn’t sure I wasn’t going to get called back out there. It was really strange to not have plane tickets with known dates waiting for me to use.

It was a form of stepping back due to family health issues that had me in New Mexico on and off for almost half of the time from February to July. But I kept up with things, the insanities, the no one could have written this as a script and sold it as believable, etc.  

I’m ready for this midterm election to be over. We’ve been deluged with ads since late July here in Ohio. I’m sick to death of it and them!  Our choices for governor are Corday (oblahblah’s supreme tookis kisser) and Dewine (rino), Sherrod Brown (commie that still insists he’s a democrat-NOT) and Renacci (honestly don’t know much about him). Will be delighted to be rid of kasich-he should just come out of the closet and admit he’s a Democrat now.  He’s such a sore loser and a whiny baby. He started off so good and devolved into this embarrassment of a man and governor, ugh!  

Thanks for the update. It is difficult sometimes when one moves from hectic to less hectic.

I hope Cordry does not win. I too do not know a lot about Renacci. I have spent since Jan. of this year working for those who were running in the primary. 1 candidate for U.S. Senate that I put my heart and soul effort in was primaried out. GOPee-oners took care of that. I voted already and held my nose forced really to elect once again some RINO candidates. The John McCain, although is dead now, his political machine lives on.

That Kasich was a spoiler candidate, he signed on to do that. I was tired of seeing him eating kosher pickles and attending small attended venues. He made a fool out of himself and embarrassed the great fine state of Ohio. This is now his legacy. Wonder what the GOP promised him to play the fool?

Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"I think the country can not come together is due to the left, The political war games continue.…"
1 hour ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Luis your wondering about Kavanaugh "Jesuit progressive background" also I wondered about…"
1 hour ago
Ronald Bernier posted a status
"Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours."
2 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"Hi Christine, Seems you are taking care of yourself. That will sustain you for future fights. So…"
4 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Happy Thanksgiving!
"Suzie, You two have a happy Thanksgiving as well. We are sorta running behind a rolling 8 ball. Not…"
5 hours ago
"Lanyon, You ask "…… have we always been rooting for a Uniparty?" Not likely…"
6 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
6 hours ago
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Republicans have been giving us the excuse that they cannot challenge any elections, from the…"
18 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The Mid-Terms of 2010 was our best shining moment. In 2014 our achievements were glossed over by…"
23 hours ago
Christine Rae Moylan commented on Susan Nielsen's blog post Do you still believe “It can’t happen in America?”
"There is no doubt everywhere you turn a crisis is building. Instead of getting mad I have started…"
yesterday
"Mangus, You are among one of my favorite interesting people. I live at Orchard Ranch just down the…"
yesterday
"Good question. The thoughts in my republican group is mixed. Some say Gov Ducey will others say…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion McSally Didn’t Want to be Tied to Conservatives
"The same happened w/ Mia Love (UT). Yet, ole-republican-guardian, Mitt Romney, won the gov's…"
yesterday
LANYON replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"The invasion from the North also changed the politics in North Carolina....  will McSally…"
yesterday
Mangus Colorado replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Thanks for the data, I used to hunt deer in Yavapai county so it is all very familiar to me. I…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to LANYON's discussion How could Arizona elect someone like Kyrsten Sinema? Read more: h
"Sinema winning was as surprising to me as the state of ME going blue. The  AZ voters are also…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service