Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 57341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They should have this guy appear at Trump's rallies.

LOVE IT SUZIE!

Wondering if members have read the Trump administration trade agreement with Mexico and Canada. I have decided to finally read. Would love to have your take on the darn thing we could turn this into a great discussion. Here is a link:

https://ustr.gov/trade-agreements/free-trade-agreements/united-stat...

I get so steamed at those who have self interest for $$ reasons to by omission leaving out a trace of more of a story, it's lying period with deliberate intent. Reading a email blast today from the Dollar Vigilante he pulled me in for a moment because he implied a man was hoodwinked by DHS the goons operating under one of their police state agencies -- Used Civil Asset Forfeiture a law now that has been abused by the police state resulting in tyranny of we the people. The use of the words Civil Asset Forfeiture pulled my chain. Something bothered me about the $$  Vigilantes take. So I took the time to do more research and bingo there is more to the story although the stories I have read also leaves holes.

Day after day be it a story published by the left or the right if one resides on the right or left one cannot trust the story. 

It is what it is present day, it steams me that it is, so unnecessary to be purveyors of "Fake News". It's evil.

So, the nip-tuckqueen, Nancy Pelosi, has opened yet another tap from their toxic septic tank. She calls it "cover up". Presdent Trump was right to walk away from the scheduled "infrastrucure" meeting  THANK GOD!

Where is the proposes $2 trillion is supposed to come from? Where did the over $1T...under TARP and then The Stmiulus go? It was, after all, "Shovel Ready" monies, right? We ALL know where it went: The unions; the biggest banks and "green" projects where the investors were and still are, democrat super donors. And alot of that taxpayer $$$ ended up back in the pocket of the DNC and funding organized/mobilzed. protests.  In other words, THE $$$$ IS GONE!

So, again I ask, WHERE is the $2T is supposed to come from - when we have  yet to to pay down our present Debt of $22T or the $200T in unfunded (SocSec) liabilities which continue growing in leaps and bounds?  Don't worry. I NEVER expect an actual / real reply.

But as you guys know I look ahead at what I foresee.

Since Nancy and Chucky are enabling their rabidly crazed base to call for "the I word" although there's NO case let alone any evidence to bring impeachment to fruit ion, there will be NOTHING coming out of DC where legislation is concerned. Which brings me to my forecast.  September 1st is just a few mlnths away. What's does that mean you might ask?  The government shutduwn. And that one will go nuke!   Hell is about to get hotter.   jmho  

Luis

Luis, You have great questions. Yes I do agree that the demon-rats have been clever by infusing $$'s to union coffers that eventually end up fueling the dems campaigns. 

The remaining time left between now and the general election very little will be accomplished from the U.S. Congress. The President will most likely issue E.O.'s then lawsuits follow. It is lame duck time and yes hell hotter as the political theater puts on shows. The dems are as desperate as a starving hyena stalking for food. 

Who has been and are still engaged in a cover-up of the worst scandal in America's history? My answer is the dems of course.  

Will the dems be successful. Tide is turning against them. They will continue to fight to escape the paper bag they find themselves in forsure but there will be dribble, dribble of smoking guns + grand jury indictments coming their way, just my prediction.

The dems in the U.S. House who are doing the heavy lifting to harass and bully the President and his family voters have no appetite for except the left-wing and those so consumed by hate.

I'm fed up!

Peelosi has lost control of her kitchen in the U.S. House.

Patricia, I feel compelled to remind everybody that the events occurring today are due to the actions...and INactions...of democrats, republicans, and the self serving zombie-citizenry; which is the majority of the population going back over a century.

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"The password of the day is: DECLASSIFIED.  And the flying monkeys are more rabid than…"
2 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Patricia, I feel compelled to remind everybody that the events occurring today are due to the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Luis, You have great questions. Yes I do agree that the demon-rats have been clever by infusing…"
Thursday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"So, the nip-tuckqueen, Nancy Pelosi, has opened yet another tap from their toxic septic tank. She…"
Thursday
"I get so steamed at those who have self interest for $$ reasons to by omission leaving out a trace…"
Wednesday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion The Answer to the Abortion Debate Has Existed in the Constitution
"from the article = The bottom line is, that even if you are pro-choice, [sic] the right to privacy…"
Wednesday
"Wondering if members have read the Trump administration trade agreement with Mexico and Canada. I…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted discussions
Wednesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service