Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 58974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My AZGOP chair, Kelli Ward, liked it too!

Great!!  THanks for sharing it!! Sure wish it had a clickable link... I will work on it... I tried so many times I got frustrated!!

RSS

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"Pat, They are clearly trying to charge Trump with everything they have done, on steriods, and yet…"
12 minutes ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"One can both shake their head in disgust and at the same time understand the switch aroo going on…"
21 hours ago
James replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion This Says it ALL!
"Every day after perusing the news this verse from Isaiah 5:20 pops into my head ; Woe to those who…"
21 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"Shift requested information on Trump from…"
22 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion This Says it ALL!
"Yes definitive! The result of it all we the people will no longer live under a Republic. Full…"
23 hours ago
"This pretty much nails it: Source:…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater commented on John Velisek's blog post Day Two of the Impeachment Sham Starts in a Few Hours.
Saturday
Patricia Gillenwater commented on R.C. "Bob" Lewis's blog post Another school shooting 15 Nov
"I leave the wisdom of the Bible to you an expert in studying the scripture. I am thinking that…"
Friday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service