Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 60641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anybody else heard about this?  Next question? Can he be held for something in the U.S.?

https://leadpatriot.com/news-alert-alleged-al-qaeda-leader-found-in...

Never heard a word! WOW! Interesting...

I live in AZ and have read about this. Being a border state it is common to hear of incidences of the agents either apprehending suspected terrorist or finding stuff of Islamist in the desert.  

I was wondering about the site being dependable in reporting things as well.  So much mail comes into my box.  I can no longer depend on all these new so-called sites.

I sure hope they caught him if this is true.  After learning of all the Nazi's that lived out their lifeis in South America, U.S. taking in certain ones for ther abilities, and more................What can be beleived?,  Certainly not our main-street media.

If you could be quarantined with 3 people-

from the past or present- NOT including family and friends-

who would they be and why?

My partner . . . oh if my younger sister was still with us -- I long for her smiling face.

Patricia, Not including family and friends... Three others... so far I have  2 --Donald Trump and Carl Sagan... thinking about Ghandi or Mother Teresa or some famous artist- for my 3rd!

I know how much you loved your sis...We all would love to see our loved ones even once again...

It has been awhile but still think about you all. Pray that all are safe. Keep prayers as they do work. I have seen prayer work on me. God Bless.

Lawrence,  What a nice sentiment. You too stay healthy and safe. Very happy to see your post.

We are doing all things that we are told to do. Have plenty of food planted garden. God is looking out for us. Kids enjoy some time playing outside. My daughter home schools so she is keeping them busy. Pray that all is well with you all. God Bless from Texas.

Hi Lawrence,

Great to see your name here! So nice of you to think of us... Yes I agree Prayers do work! Stay Well and God Bless

I just had to comment on our Dear President offering to have the White House Dr. check out one of the Covid-19 patients who has Lyme Disease...

I just love his caring heart!

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion A little Corona Virus humor!
"Need a little humor after all the dems and China have put us through. Many of us who remember the…"
Thursday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion A little Corona Virus humor!
" The spread of Covid-19 is based on two things:  . . . . actually three 1. How dense…"
Thursday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to starznbarz's discussion Freedom Isn`t Free
"Thanks good Sir for posting. No freedom comes with a price tag and must be fought for time and time…"
Wednesday
starznbarz posted a discussion
May 26
Patricia Gillenwater commented on John Velisek's blog post Fauci’s Failures.
"Freedom has be fought for many times over. Up to us common folk dubbed non essentials to do it…"
May 24
James replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion WOW! Cops sends a message to other cops
"There is a go fund me page for this fired officer started by a friend of the family which had a…"
May 24
James commented on John Velisek's blog post Fauci’s Failures.
May 24
LANYON posted an Editorial

COVID-19 is costing drug cartels millions

COVID-19 is costing drug cartels millions • a pile of luggage sitting on top of a suitcase: Part of…See More
May 24

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service