Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 60785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

POTUS does have a kind heart. I love that and I love his humor.

Taking the opportunity to segway to an LOL sent to me by a friend -- hope it gives you a smile:

Titled The Smartest Woman

A plane has five passengers on board: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, and a ten-year-old girl.

The plane is about to crash and there are only four parachutes.

Dr. Fauci said, “I need one, I have to help develop a cure for COVID19!” He straps on a parachute and jumps.

The Pope said “I need one, I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis that is COVID19!” He takes one and jumps.

Hillary said, “I need one, I’m the smartest woman in the world.” She takes one and jumps.

President Trump pauses for a moment, then turns to the young girl. After a deep sigh, he says tenderly, “You can have the last parachute. I’ve lived my life, yours is just beginning.”

The girl replies, “Don’t worry, there are two parachutes left. The smartest woman in the world is wearing my bookbag.”

An oldie but goodie....

My ex sister-in-law's nursing home on lock downfor weeks now has 29 residents with virus.

There was a time when Alex Jones was looked upon as Conspiracy Theory But This Video says it all!!

https://www.facebook.com/vito.antinarella/videos/3110752142303866/

It's time to tell Republican senators we want Obama question as well.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/senate-republicans-will-not-question...

Good idea he should be called / subpoenaed to testify. What needs to happen also is that O needs to be summoned by the fbi and doj for a deposition.

Yes, Pat,  The Republican Senators should be made aware that the people are sick of their not coming down hard on all the stuff they have done and gotten away with all these years.

Norma, Yes they should. Good grief the FISA bill just passed with little change. Trump may veto because of it being lame.

The R's stand by to let the D's self destruct. The D's trying hard to push their agenda all in hopes of salvaging their "big tent" left-wing and those arrogant ones who think of themselves as intelligent progressives.

No party seems to desire what it would take to salvage the Republic from destroying itself domestically. There are a few good R's who get it.

Looks like it's up to Trump and the Trump movement to do what's necessary for  liberty.

It's my guess there are many 'protections' in place for X-Presidents.  Maybe it would be easier to question Michelle Obama or/and Obama's 'sidekicks'?  

John, Politics is so nasty these days political wars between the 2 parties. It's an election year therefore republicans turn to use this as revenge -- should be good until November. Of course we the citizens are the collateral damage from the war games.

Do hope that Durham is close -- Barr can then iniate some prosecutions.

Many have said we are at a tipping point. I am one of those "many". Folks I have changed my mind. We have tipped.

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Anyone unwilling to check the facts or not consider what you have to say, is not a true…"
3 hours ago
James commented on LANYON's blog post Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
"Funny this post popped up not 2 seconds after I sent this email to Governor Brown here in Oregon…"
19 hours ago
Michele Henson promoted LANYON's blog post Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
23 hours ago
LANYON posted an Editorial

Stay Angry, Not Dispirited

Stay Angry, Not DispiritedBy …See More
yesterday
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"So the Washington Redskins have conceded to brat stomp crowd and will change their name. NOT GOOD…"
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion So now "It" is a Religion?
"Spot On!    It looks and feels like we are seeing the end of our Republic UNLESS there is…"
Sunday
LANYON posted Editorials
Friday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service