Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 60644

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Question

As our governors (tyrants) call out the National Guard to make us behave...

Exactly what are our rights?

If the guards purpose is "contact tracing"...Do they have the right to enter our homes?

Friends in Washington State have some fear of their governors power...

It is about control through tyranny a test to see if the sheep comply. Contact tracing is to be feared. All of what the tiny tyrants do is unconstitutional for it is an assault on fundamental rights.

I turned 75 yesterday I had a great day. I attended a meet & greet with 3 candidates in attendance. All of the candidates I support. Held at a small ranch owned by good patriots. There was between 40 - 50 who were there. We set outside beneath a covered patio around tables. I wore no mask no one else did either. Shook some hands, hugs with others and no social distancing. How did I feel? Felt free and unafraid.

As you know this is an especially difficult election year and candidates struggle to get their message out and to meet and greet potential voters.

I have made 100's of campaign calls be at it again tomorrow and beyond. 

Calls made to a great number of folks I barely get words spoken and they say not interested, do not call me. I bet these folks never vet a candidate they vote for let alone explore an opponent running. If they vote probably just vote for an incumbent and in a lot of cases I want to ask and hows that working out?

Think about volunteering to make phone calls for a good an "true" conservative and at a minimum if you receive a campaign call from an R candidate be kind, listen and thank them for volunteering.

If you are sitting at home, bored one can knock off a lot of calls. Most calling is done through an online platform and thus the calls are paid for by the campaign.

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Please Pray for America
"Yes all those who pray, can't hurt at all.  We are witnessing the results of O's…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Hillary before US Court of Appeals- NOW!
"Good idea Suzie. I am on the hook to make calls for my favorite candidate everyday between 12 and…"
yesterday
LANYON posted an Editorial

Lying for Diversity

Lying for DiversityThe University of California’s recent decision to replace the SAT and ACT with…See More
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Hillary before US Court of Appeals- NOW!
""the witch" may set a new record number of "I don't recall", or "I…"
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen posted an Editorial

Proud of my President!

I am so touched, not only by our President's undaunting bravery to walk in the open to St. Johns…See More
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion A little Corona Virus humor!
"Nice share!"
Tuesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion How do you really feel about Politics-Take the Political Compass
"Questions "propositions" are tricky good warning issued. I have not taken the challenge I…"
Tuesday
Patricia Gillenwater commented on LANYON's blog post No Title
"Suzie, Excellent editorial. Absolutely correct this is happening after much political calculation.…"
Tuesday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service