Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 60785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Listen Carefull!

I HAVE NOT SEEN THE LIKES OF THIS IN MY NEARLY 79 YEARS:

https://www.unitedvoice.com/seattle-mayor-finally-forced-to-act/?ut...

Well, I lost another friend (?) last night. Another liberal who thinks talking points are facts. I deal in facts, I research prior to forming my opinions...and I can back up my opinion with facts! 

The clincher was she says Trump is a narcissist, liar, egomaniac, and ignorant. Basically a bad person. I asked for facts, not personal opinions- she said they are facts- I said NO that is only your opinion! And that is how it started... after some name-calling on her part-  so as she continued to rant -I clicked the unfollow, block and unfriend button...this all happened on Facebook-

I try to be tolerant and friendship means everything to me, but I simply cannot take the ignorance of someone who does not see what is happening to our Nation... 

Anyone unwilling to check the facts or not consider what you have to say, is not a true friend.  Everyone is wrong about something in the course of their life.

RSS

About

Suzie Nielsen created this Ning Network.

Latest Activity

Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Anyone unwilling to check the facts or not consider what you have to say, is not a true…"
1 hour ago
James commented on LANYON's blog post Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
"Funny this post popped up not 2 seconds after I sent this email to Governor Brown here in Oregon…"
17 hours ago
Michele Henson promoted LANYON's blog post Stay Angry, Not Dispirited
21 hours ago
LANYON posted an Editorial

Stay Angry, Not Dispirited

Stay Angry, Not DispiritedBy …See More
22 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"So the Washington Redskins have conceded to brat stomp crowd and will change their name. NOT GOOD…"
yesterday
Rich Knoch replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion So now "It" is a Religion?
"Spot On!    It looks and feels like we are seeing the end of our Republic UNLESS there is…"
Sunday
LANYON posted Editorials
Friday

Help Support the Site

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2020   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service