Built with your voice in mind.  Go ahead - Say it!  Vent and let off a little steam!  What are you mad about?  What upsets you the most?  Have a solution to share? Please join us.  All standard forum guidelines are in effect.  Debate is welcome - Trolls and spammers are not.

Views: 55465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NO "yahoo" - if that Stryocksucker did get fired YET keeps his benefits.

As for the Manafort trial, well, if he eroke the lae, he should pay the price.  But it has absolutely NO connection to any of the allegations of "collusion" let alone "obstruction" or even "conspiracy".  Which were ALL committed by the ENTIRE Clinton camp.  No "yahoos" will ever come out of that one!

Old Polish saying, I think, "Not my circus, not my monkey". 

You know folks I had put that long list of Clinton people who have died mysteriously on a conspiracy theory list.

Today I read that another reporter  investigating the Clintons has been found dead in a Maryland hotel/motel.  Can there really be that many people dying around or associated with Clintons commiting suicide or dying by accident?

yup, gotta say me too. seems every several months there's been yet another suspicious death of somebody with potential to be in the Clintons' way.  ..and it's pretty disgusting that it's still treated as non-interesting

no steam here.. just throwing in something maybe interesting to the semi-techies

Energy-efficient spin current can be controlled by magnetic field and temperature

August 17, 2018, Universitaet Mainz

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-08-energy-efficient-current-magnetic-fie...

excerpt;

The transition from light bulbs to LEDs has drastically cut the amount of electricity we use for lighting. Most of the electricity consumed by incandescent bulbs was, after all, dissipated as heat. We may now be on the verge of a comparable breakthrough in electronic computer components. Up to now, these have been run on electricity, generating unwanted heat. If spin current were employed instead, computers and similar devices could be operated in a much more energy-efficient manner. Dr. Olena Gomonay from Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (JGU) in Germany and her team together with Professor Eiji Saitoh from the Advanced Institute for Materials Research (AIMR) at Tohoku University in Japan and his work group have now discovered an effect that could make such a transition to spin current a reality. This effect significantly simplifies the design of fundamental spintronic components.

Hi Members,

I was just reading the page and I think I noticed a common issue... The name of this forum is not fitting anymore... not really...

The Steam Room has become so much more than a place to vent- this Steam Room contains years of knowledge! plus years of friendships.. and solutions...

So- I think it is time to rename it

You who are the most involved on this page know who and I am sure I would miss someone if I tried to list you..

Let's have a discussion as to a New Name for this "forum" btw- this is only a discussion with replies- it is not really a forum- I guess we will see how long it will let's us continue to add to it!!

First let's define what it is

A conservative social forum

A conservative news forum

A conservative news and discussion forum

A conservative  social information station

Help me out here folks..

What is this forum for YOU?

and

Let's find a name that would not only include the social aspect but informative as well... 

Please participate, Thanks,

Suzie

I would really like to define this site more and do some house cleaning...

any ideas- What to keep? What to delete? or just archive- not remove

Really looking forward to your ideas...

RSS

Latest Activity

Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"no steam here.. just throwing in something maybe interesting to the…"
4 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"yup, gotta say me too. seems every several months there's been…"
4 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"You know folks I had put that long list of Clinton people who have died mysteriously on a…"
6 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Michael,  You got that right.  There's been a mere trickle of justice for the…"
7 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"SS is a hard nut to crack. "
22 hours ago
"I share your youth feeling to 'escape'. Since that escape I have been roaming with my…"
22 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
""SocSec won't...CAN'T...fail!  I "paid into it"!  The gov…"
22 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"yeah Patricia.. given the life expectancies when it was created combined with the…"
yesterday
"When I ran away/escaped from Oklahoma about 40 years ago one of my dominant reasons…"
yesterday
"I do believe that SS age must be bumped up to 67. I say this due to both illegal and legal entries.…"
Wednesday
"speaking of not laughing... just read Stossel's SS is going broke article. No new news within…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted discussions
Wednesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Old Polish saying, I think, "Not my circus, not my monkey". "
Wednesday
Profile IconPeter Mavind and James Lewis Olin joined The Constitutional Conservatives
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"NO "yahoo" - if that Stryocksucker did get fired YET keeps his benefits. As for the…"
Tuesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I suppose most who heaved glowing bones to the public perhaps they would now want their bone…"
Monday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service