Support the #WalkAwayMovement Share! Share! Share!

Hat Tip-LuisUSA

Now is the time to revive the book written by members of this site 

Read personal stories from EX-liberals who choose Conservatism and why!

https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B009WH8MA2&preview=newtab...

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic and thank you Luis for this. The book was before my time on TCC appreciate that it is made known now to me.

I wish the radio hosts would give it the exposure it merits.

Join the Group here  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1945356878817544/about/

They call it a Video Movement... they asl folks to record their own video...

Good Idea... but then what?

I gotta wonder how long before Mr 2facebook blocks out that acc't. You know. Due to that it's "hate speech".

Well, Luis...not sure about this "movement", just did a quick search of this guy (I always get curious when they start asking for money right away) anyhow...  He did apparently write and create this program... a rock musical called Resist --- anyway he seems to like fundraisers...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BRANDO.RESIST/posts/?ref=page_internal

https://www.gofundme.com/resist-a-rock-revolution

I do -still- have hopes that the guy is not a nut case!!!!

"Well, Luis...not sure about this "movement"

All I did was express how I liked what he said. I'd never endorse a "movement". Let alone post a site that asks for $$.  I'm very careful about that.

The "guys" speech was right. And that's what I was wishing the talkshows would point out.  Other than that, it's up to the readers' own due diligence and discression.

Luis, I was just having a conversation with you... I was not saying you endorsed anything...Just posting what I found... I am still in hopes that this works at least for younger people-  I do like what he says...so I agree with you...

I personally am not for any high  tech platforms being allowed to block. 

Bill Whittle (youtube - Afterburner) tells about the same story for him 20-30 years ago. The epiphany is nothing new, I also had it about 20 years ago when learning through living in sanfranAustin's absurd culture the difference between 'progressives' and 'liberals'.

The difference???   = Hobbes (progressive) vs. Locke (liberal) (300 years ago), which also demonstrates it's nothing new.

It would be good though if his youth enticed more youth to learn the difference.

The movement of former democrats continues to grow.

http://americanlookout.com/the-walkaway-movement-is-growing-as-peop...

Yet the progressive democrat hardliner, little dicky durbin, loudly says that dems in those states that voted overwhelmingly for President Trump need to "sacrifice their seats". 

So, the little dicky wants those Ds to continue w/ the anti Trump resistance movement by voting against WHOMEVER the POTUS picks for SCOTUS, huh!  BRILLIANT!

Btw, Durbin is the democrat senator of the deep corrupt-blue state of Illinois. What would he be "sacrificing" himself?  NOTHING AT ALL!  

If "Do as I say and not as I do" is not one of Alinsky's Rules For Radicals it should be!

Hey, dicky! Say go-to-hell to Rahm, Bill Ayers, Farrakhan and the rest for me!  ;D  

Now Luis I see you have said the way it is and proving we can always count on you.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"An appeal would hinge on which district hears the appeal. This may end up with SCOTUS and they…"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Remember the old Dupont slogan ""Better Things for Better Living...Through…"
21 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Suzie yeah, I wonder how much that goes on too. I wouldn't say it dominates, but I also…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
"Larry, Always can count on a massive project plan from the yahoos. "
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"so, smoking has been demonized in soooo many ways -- a social scourge taken to the…"
yesterday
American912 posted discussions
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Growth of American State Constitutions from 1776 to the End of the Year…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Educational War Needed to Repeal 16th & 17th Amendments
"Our Great Mistake – The 17th Amendment by Jeff Carlson, CFA It is not by the consolidation,…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"before the atrocity of the PATRIOT ACT and it's descendants there was a common sense reason…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"AG Paxton Leads 11-State Coalition in Brief to Prevent Texas from Becoming a Sanctuary State for…"
yesterday
American912 replied to American912's discussion Abusive Government: The Good Guys Are NOT Coming To Save Us
"7/14/18 Finley: Fire Strzok, suspend…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion DOCUMENT: Peter Strzok Was CIA And FBI At The Same Time, Experts
"Wonder which agency paid his salary? He was supposed to be demoted at the FBI did they also demote…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Note also that bigleaguepolictics also reporting that P. Strzok also worked for the CIA at the same…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Peter Strzok Grew Up In Iran, Worked As Obama and Brennan’s Envoy
"Valuable for connecting the dots. Now one question comes to mind how many of those in Congress know…"
yesterday
"Luis, From me you have a "friggin break". Over and out!"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service