Ten Reasons Vindman’s Testimony was Bad for Democrats

Ten Reasons Vindman’s Testimony was Bad for Democrats

National Security Council aide Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is sworn in to testify before the House Intelligence Committee on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019, during a public impeachment hearing of President Donald Trump's efforts to tie U.S. aid for Ukraine to investigations of his political opponents. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

Oh, but Democrats claimed that was part of a cover-up!Further to this point, Vindman admitted the concern about leaks was legitimate.

10. Vindman admitted that the President, not unelected bureaucrats, sets U.S. policy
It’s hard to imagine why pointing this out is even necessary, but Democrat counsel Daniel Goldman seemed to be under the impression that unelected bureaucrats set U.S. policy, not the president.
9. Vindman admitted he never had contact with President Trump
This would be kind of important for such an important witness, don't you think?

8. Vindman admitted having no firsthand knowledge of aid or investigation and was just “following news accounts”
Once again, this looks really bad for the Democrats. If he doesn't have firsthand knowledge of the alleged quid pro quo, why are we even talking to him?
7. Vindman admitted Trump was “well within his right” to ask Ukraine for help in an investigation.
Which pretty much negates the entire need for this impeachment inquiry, doesn't it? If Trump was within his right to seek assistance in an investigation then he did nothing wrong.
6. Vindman admitted that putting the transcript of the Ukraine call on a secure server it was “definitely not unprecedented.”
Oh, but Democrats claimed that was part of a cover-up!
Further to this point, Vindman admitted the concern about leaks was legitimate.
5. Vindman admitted the Trump-Zelenksy transcript was “very accurate.”
Remember how Democrats made a big stink that the Trump-Zelenksy transcript wasn't a transcript at all, but a memo? Apparently they wanted us to believe that the call could have been more sinister than we actually know about... well, so much for that theory.
4. Vindman admitted he has never used the term “bribery” to describe the President’s actions.
Back then, "bribery" hadn't been the focus-group-tested term of choice.
3. Vindman said he couldn’t recall Ukrainians feeling pressured to do investigations
It's kind of hard to claim that they were pressured when there's no evidence they felt pressured.
2. Vindman said ‘As Far as I Can Tell’ Hunter Biden was not qualified to serve on Burisma’s board
But, you know, Biden's running for president now, so we can't investigate why he was there.
1. Vindman said there was an appearance of a conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on the Burisma
Every single witness that has testified has been asked this question has said yes.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/ten-reasons-vindmans-testimony-was-bad...

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"" we would have the old gang of Obama's [back]" "Back"? They're…"
17 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"Oh geez, Soros has his "butt" in it…"
18 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Norma J. Sears's discussion Biden says he got him fired.Plus" Docs prove Biden extortion
"If we use the definition of impeachment as pointed out by the democrats and their…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Yes Luis it could happen then we would have the old gang of Obama's back in the people's…"
Wednesday
"Testimony Sshiff would not allow us to…"
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
""Could John Wayne (he was still alive then) and Jane Fonda live compatibly within the same…"
Monday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"(sigh, no he wasn't. He died in 1979. geeze, these brainfarts are getting too frequent these…"
Sunday
Larry Puckette replied to Larry Puckette's discussion My random topics thread ...
"wandering thoughts ... seeing Meathead and Hanoi Jane reliving their haydays again has reminded me…"
Sunday

Help Support the Site

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Visit Easy Fundraising Ideas
https://www.easy-fundraising-ideas.com/widgets/thermometer/sm/images/8df8as0dikwer3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; font-size:9px">
Fundraising Thermometer Provided free of charge by:

I am proud to announce I have become an Independant Distributor for Tranont Health Products. One of the nations fastest growing companies. I have found pain relief from 100% Hemp Flower CBD's. I also offer a full line of Bioavailable health Supplements. I will apply 25% of your purchase toward site maintenance

You can help support the site by shopping in my online store for Health Products

SHOP MY ONLINE STORE - 100% HEMP- This product is fantastic!! Any questions- Ask me!! HELP SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE! https://www.brizopure.com/SuzieNielsen

Learn about TRANONT and Brizo Pure as a business

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service