The Insurance Policy, The “EC”, The 2016 FBI Counterintel Ops

The Insurance Policy, The “EC”, The 2016 FBI Counterintel Operation, and The Mysterious Informant Who Originated Brennan’s EC…

Some brilliant research was already assembled by various people who have looked deeply into this story {HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE} the trail is transparent and Brennan’s FBI/CIA source appears is quite obvious. I’m just going to connect their well researched dots.
Remember the Peter Strzok trip to London? The source of John Brennan’s “EC” is likely FBI and CIA operative Stefan Halper a foreign policy expert and Cambridge professor with connections to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6.
A great background on Halper is HERE.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/11/the-insurance-polic...

Views: 1

Reply to This

Latest Activity

LANYON posted discussions
3 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Yeah...and what stood out for me, when I read Pat's post, was: "That our culture is…"
6 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"read a headline just a few minutes ago that went something like 'Spies in Trump campaign team…"
7 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I get steamed each time the left leaning companies hire another Obama administration person.…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion National Popular Vote Movement
"AM912, I knew I could count on you to post good stuff. We folks need to stop this compact movement…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion Concealed FISA Docs May Hold Key to Trump Surveillance
"Lanyon, Appreciate the post. I swear the wars waged in The District to keep each political party…"
11 hours ago
"Michael, I agree with the spirit of what you say. I do believe that the world we are being forced…"
14 hours ago
Michael Trivisani replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"When there is a mass shooting in a School or Mall, wherever, the question that comes to mind for me…"
23 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
Suzie Nielsen posted a status
"Have you checked out the main page lately? I cleaned house... What do ya think?"
yesterday
"Larry, I will add where was this young mans parents? did they take the time to monitor his online…"
yesterday
"Larry, I agree that the use of psychiatric drugs will continue to introduce violence from the…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion National Popular Vote Movement
"Yes Larry reeks of progressive twisting of facts. I suspect this movement hatched in Silicon Valley…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Patricia Gillenwater's discussion National Popular Vote Movement
"I took a look at; President-Elect Trump Repeats His Long-Standing Opposition to Electoral…"
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater posted a discussion

National Popular Vote Movement

I'm asking my fellow constitutional conservatives to help me wrap my head  around the issues of the…See More
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I've gotten to the point that with every mass shooting I fully expect that the shooter has…"
Sunday

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service