The Real Origination Story of the Trump-Russia Investigation

The Trump-Russia investigation did not originate with Carter Page or George Papadopoulos. It originated with the Obama administration.
Exactly when is the “late Spring”?
Of all the questions that have been asked about what we’ve called the “Origination Story” of the Trump-Russia investigation, that may be the most important one. It may be the one that tells us when the Obama administration first formed the Trump-Russia “collusion” narrative.

See, it has always been suspicious that the anonymous current and former government officials who leak classified information to their media friends have been unable to coordinate their spin on the start of “Crossfire Hurricane” — the name the FBI eventually gave its Trump-Russia investigation.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/trump-russia-investigation-o...

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Layon I had read the NR article and thought I should post but I got distracted by other irons in the fire so I'm glad you did.

No doubt in my mind that O was in on this plan to run a coup against an elected President. The nest of swamp critters in on each plan is scary.

I have little confidence that any who masterminded the plots will ever see jail time and that is unacceptable . Worse scandal since the time Lincoln was said to have secured an arrest warrant for the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. It was never served but the Justice feared for his life.

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Lawrence, I do think conservatives are fighting back. There has been a lot of damage done and it…"
4 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Pat, ;)  They are all one big sappy family, aren't they. Now, as for the way the…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Luis, Right on target as usual. LOL I love the reference to GOPee-ons, wild-poon-hound Bill…"
11 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to American912's discussion Federalism: The Case for Reinvigorating State's Rights
"Thanks for the link AM912. Now I am for CA to be broken into different states and then for the…"
12 hours ago
"Totally agree!"
16 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to LANYON's discussion IRS Tea Party persecutor Lois Lerner had help all along: McCain
"I made a steam vent about this last night. McCain can we even hold a fleeting thought that he is a…"
16 hours ago
"Suzie, Yes McCain is and has been a scumbag and so to has Flake. In the 2016 election cycle talking…"
16 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
17 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Pat, This confirms the fact that there is a majority (one party) operating against ciizens in…"
18 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"EXCLUSIVE – Nearly 60,000 immigrants with arrest records -- including 10 accused of murder --…"
19 hours ago
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Btw: a rescission measure led by Senator Mike Lee (C-UT) and other consvatives that would have…"
20 hours ago
""We came out at election time but since many have backed away. " Lawrence, I've…"
20 hours ago
"JUNE 23, 1988 This the 30th Anniversary of when the new father of "Global Warming", NASA…"
22 hours ago
"ditto!  ;)"
22 hours ago
"This has steam coming out of my ears. John McCain is a despicable…"
yesterday
"Haven't noticed a popup lately."
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by