When Did God Become Unconstitutional?

Posted by: Chris Vaca

Why, all of a sudden, is God unconstitutional in this country? America was founded on Judeo-Christian values, the Ten Commandments are posted in courtrooms, In God, We Trust is on our money, and there is a national day of prayer. But somewhere along the line, God became unconstitutional. The first amendment of our constitution guarantees us freedom of religion, but we now seem to think that it says freedom from religion.

Recently in a high school in Pennsylvania, a student wanted to thank God for His immeasurable blessings on Beaver High School’s graduating class. But she could not because it was against the law. Against the law, what happened to freedom of religion? The student wanted to offer thanksgiving to the Almighty for parents and coaches and teachers, but she could not because it was against the law.

Here is what she wanted to say; “Lord, surround us with grace and favor everywhere we go,” she prayed. “Soften our hearts to teach us love and compassion, to show mercy and grace to others the way that you showed mercy and grace to us, even to the ultimate sacrifice. Help us love our brothers and our sisters deeply. Lead us to bless them.”

We have a society that dismisses God, but what do we celebrate? Unwed motherhood, drug use, homosexuality and other perverted lifestyles, abortions, same sex marriage; prostitution is now glorified as sex workers. When I was growing up it seemed like society had certain parameters that were followed. Sure we had all those things that I mentioned, but it was never celebrated, all those things were wrong and society frowned on it.

How many times have we heard about a cross being taken down because it offended someone, that cross was standing for 100 years, but now all of a sudden it is unconstitutional? The Constitution hasn’t changed, so why was it o.k. for 100 years but now it’s deemed unconstitutional?

We hear about a football coach who for 20 years said a prayer with his players before a game, 20 years it was no problem. Now it’s unconstitutional and the coach loses his job, why? Christmas plays at school have been going on for hundreds of years, now that’s a no, no because it’s about God and you can’t even call it a Christmas play anymore, it is now a winter play. Never mind that Christmas is a Federal holiday and the birth of Jesus.

I hate to say this but America is no longer a moral country, our values are shot and our morals are shot. We can no longer lecture other countries about what they do wrong when our own value system is corrupt; it’s not hard to see that God is the missing link in our country and without him, America is lost. It’s time to make God constitutional again.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2017/06/god-become-unconstitu...

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well can't argue with the fact we are experiencing mob rule under "pure" democracy dogma.

We were a Republic based on democratic value and the Republic is falling to pure democracy dogma where only its rulers will enjoy the power of the state. The mobs who were the rulers legions to bring about the entrenched state rule will waken one morning and say "what have we done?".

RSS

Latest Activity

LANYON posted a discussion

Judicial Watch Uncovers More Classified Emails From Clinton Serve

Judicial Watch Uncovers More Classified Emails From Clinton ServerThe new documents included…See More
7 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"no steam here.. just throwing in something maybe interesting to the…"
11 hours ago
Larry Puckette replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"yup, gotta say me too. seems every several months there's been…"
12 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"You know folks I had put that long list of Clinton people who have died mysteriously on a…"
14 hours ago
Norma J. Sears replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Michael,  You got that right.  There's been a mere trickle of justice for the…"
14 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"SS is a hard nut to crack. "
yesterday
"I share your youth feeling to 'escape'. Since that escape I have been roaming with my…"
yesterday
luis✩USA replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
""SocSec won't...CAN'T...fail!  I "paid into it"!  The gov…"
yesterday
Larry Puckette replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"yeah Patricia.. given the life expectancies when it was created combined with the…"
yesterday
"When I ran away/escaped from Oklahoma about 40 years ago one of my dominant reasons…"
yesterday
"I do believe that SS age must be bumped up to 67. I say this due to both illegal and legal entries.…"
Wednesday
"speaking of not laughing... just read Stossel's SS is going broke article. No new news within…"
Wednesday
LANYON posted discussions
Wednesday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Old Polish saying, I think, "Not my circus, not my monkey". "
Wednesday
Profile IconPeter Mavind and James Lewis Olin joined The Constitutional Conservatives
Tuesday
luis✩USA replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"NO "yahoo" - if that Stryocksucker did get fired YET keeps his benefits. As for the…"
Tuesday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

© 2018   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service