All Discussions Tagged 'Jesus' (5)

← Back to Prayer Circle
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The KING is coming

Advent Isaiah 52:7 (NASB95) 7 How lovely on the mountains Are the feet of him who brings good news, Who announces peace And brings good new…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Dec 16, 2018

Passion for Forgiving

Passion for Forgiving 34. Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” Luke 23:34 This week of passion is…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Apr 15, 2017

Because of Bethlehem

Micah 5:2 NIV 2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be r…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Jan 12, 2017

The Name:

Many of the names in the Bible that refer to our Lord: Son of God, The Lamb of God, The Light of the World, The Resurrection and the Life,…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Oct 15, 2016

questions for our own lives

Who Am I? ‘I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,’ says the Lord, ‘who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.’…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Dec 20, 2015

RSS

Please donate to TCC.  Your Contribution is greatly appreciated. Donate safely and securely through PayPal

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"I'm with you on those irks as well Lawrence. "
8 hours ago
LANYON posted discussions
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"It irks me that the Mueller special counsel cost some 35 million $$'s that amounts to 78…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Suzie, Since I was addressed I am at a loss of exact links you are referencing. Sorry!"
14 hours ago
Susan Nielsen replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"Patricia, maybe if the important links were shared with members more conversations would help. I…"
16 hours ago
starznbarz replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"I`ve found that if I post a link to a fact checked article on their page, then ask for their…"
yesterday
LANYON posted discussions
yesterday
Patricia Gillenwater replied to luis✩USA's discussion POLITICS...ARGH!
"starznbarz, Yes indeed a good idea. I am a commenter. I attend many forums where the campaigner…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service