All Discussions Tagged 'of' (9)

← Back to Prayer Circle
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pray for hurricane Florence victims

Please pray for hurricane Florence victims “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear …”…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Sep 17, 2018

He is Risen

Resurrection HE IS RISEN ! . . . . .Mark 16:6 . . , Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is n…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Apr 1, 2018

Passion Week: Day Four

day four *Wed*<> > Preparing for the Cross < All Israel prepares a paschal lamb or a kid of a year old, Exo. 12:5 says it must…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Mar 29, 2018

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday Jesus Comes to Jerusalem as KingSt. John 12;12 The next day the great crowd that had come for the festival heard that Jesus was…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Mar 25, 2018

NATIONAL DAY of PRAYER this Thursday

National Day of Prayer 2017 Thursday, May 4 (in 2 days) Oh, bless our God, you peoples! And make the voice of His praise to be heard, Who…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 May 2, 2017

Because of Bethlehem

Micah 5:2 NIV 2 “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be r…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Jan 12, 2017

thundering voice of . . .

A Glimpse of His Glory Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?” —John 11:40 Devotion:…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Dec 10, 2016

The Name:

Many of the names in the Bible that refer to our Lord: Son of God, The Lamb of God, The Light of the World, The Resurrection and the Life,…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Oct 15, 2016

The Power of Praying

The Power of Praying in Jesus' Name, Amen by Max Lucado, from Before AmenSince God is good, prayer is good. IT troubles you, fatigues you,…

By R.C. "Bob" Lewis

0 Nov 10, 2015

RSS

Latest Activity

Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Trump Signs Executive Order
"Chris and I have longed for transparency -- trying to make heads and tails out of medical costs has…"
8 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"A lot sites where one can make comments on an article offer a menu of options to login/post, FB,…"
10 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Albuquerque has Best plan for Homeless- Forward to your City
"Suzie, I sent the link on to my friend in Albuquerque.  I ask her for her take on it This is…"
12 hours ago
Michael Trivisani replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"Check this out before Disqus....  GOOGLE... Why I Deleted Disqus And Why You Should Too"
14 hours ago
Patricia Gillenwater replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion Albuquerque has Best plan for Homeless- Forward to your City
"I have sent the link to a friend who moved back to Alburquerque just to get her opinion. I believe…"
yesterday
"Robert, Just this past week a fellow blogger on a AZ specific member site reported his block on…"
yesterday
"Yes I use do."
yesterday
Robert Tidwell replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion The Steam Room
"My account is still active, but they stopped complying with Alex Jones because of his free speech,…"
yesterday

Volcano's and Earthquakes

Your Contribution is Greatly Appreciated

Donate safely and securely through PayPal

© 2019   Created by Suzie Nielsen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service